Should global 820 be removed and challenges done together be not counted?

Kinda cheap how people just group off and sell atziri kills just to complete challenges.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
yes
IGN TylordRampage
Global 820 is one of the most co-operative and useful things the community has done of its own accord :)

Although, I am disturbed that you mention people are selling the kills in 820, thats not what its for :( It's all about the sharing and the love.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Global 820 is one of the most co-operative and useful things the community has done of its own accord :)

Although, I am disturbed that you mention people are selling the kills in 820, thats not what its for :( It's all about the sharing and the love.

820 is cancer, all I can see is naming and shaming and people calling out scammers and asking for payments for dailys and what not.
Well, I'd hate to think that your negative attitude might be biasing you towards seeing only the bad in things, but perhaps it has changed since Rampage and Torment.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Mar 30, 2015, 4:03:43 AM
Welcome to PoE, working as intended.

Too bad uber kill wasn't part of the achievements or Id be swimming in exalts by now.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Might as well get rid of Guilds and scrap parties... Easiest way is getting a low level Palace map from Zana, anyway.

I see nothing wrong with encouraging cooperation. Apart from those Atziri kills for the helmet mtx when SotV came out. That was one of the worst ideas ever. Way to totally destroy any value of the achievement and I do feel kinda bad for those who did it alone because every time I see someone with that mtx it's just "meh" instead of "whoa".

"
Alysma wrote:
Might as well get rid of Guilds and scrap parties... Easiest way is getting a low level Palace map from Zana, anyway.

I see nothing wrong with encouraging cooperation. Apart from those Atziri kills for the helmet mtx when SotV came out. That was one of the worst ideas ever. Way to totally destroy any value of the achievement and I do feel kinda bad for those who did it alone because every time I see someone with that mtx it's just "meh" instead of "whoa".

Power Rangers comes in more colors than just 2... maybe GGG will sell some cash-only exclusive ones. Then you can go whoa those losers.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
When you are at it, also ban parties, guilds, chat and trade. So choopk1993 doesn't have to interact with anyone.

I'd also remove forums for some people. Not pointing fingers.

Spoiler
actually, I'm

/sarcasm

I had one of the best times trying to complete my Masters challenge, 3 hours before ending of the league, on 820. So no, get back to your cave.

Sure, people will buy Atziri kills, that kind of beats the point. But if you ban all of that, you will also need to ban boss kills in parties. And this is lame.

Also, I find it funny that you complain about challenges, and yet you haven't completed a single one. Way to go, mate! Maybe you should go and play the game, instead of being salty about everything people do?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Mar 30, 2015, 4:46:20 AM
Global 820, one of the few instances of players actually working together in harmony and we want to get rid of it?

I understand the idea of wanting challenges to be something you complete on your own. The thing is, GGG design them to require you to share because the absolute time sink needed to find some of them would drive you to insanity otherwise. Just look at the spirits in Torment league. Are you really telling me that you want to spend the rest of eternity trying to find them?

That is the mentality behind the design of the challenges. Waste as much of someones time as possible. That isn't challenging, it is just tedious. Turn the challenges into something that actually requires an accomplishment and the problem is solved.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info