GGGs PoE is our last hope...

Poe is our last good game sports Fans
appreciate it.
Meta = cattle

-ty men
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
PoE doesn't need Act 4.

PoE as is a great ARPG, and if you're looking for a complex intellectual ARPG it does the job.

PoE's problem is its PvP is nearly impossible to balance and garbage, and its HC is basically a joke because desync wont be fixed.

Act 4 shouldn't do anything to change any of that, I love PoE in a lot of ways, hate it in others.

It would be perfect if they released a paid offline version. No stinking player-controlled exiles messing up the place, just me and Wraeclast. Poetry.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
PoE doesn't need Act 4.

PoE as is a great ARPG, and if you're looking for a complex intellectual ARPG it does the job.

PoE's problem is its PvP is nearly impossible to balance and garbage, and its HC is basically a joke because desync wont be fixed.

Act 4 shouldn't do anything to change any of that, I love PoE in a lot of ways, hate it in others.

Wont be fixed? You have no idea what youre talking about. Saying they "wont" fix desync is like telling a woman in labor why she takes so long in pushing her kid out between her legs. Its not like GGG doesnt want to fix it, its more like they cant fix it easily.

Gamers know so much about whining and nothing about coding. Go fix it for them if its so easy, i dare you and everyone who cries about desync, im so sick of the comments about it.

And POE doesnt need act 4? So it should remain unfinished forever then? Awesome, youre so smart GGG should hire you.
"
Wont be fixed? You have no idea what youre talking about. Saying they "wont" fix desync is like telling a woman in labor why she takes so long in pushing her kid out between her legs. you.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
PoE doesn't need Act 4.

Wont be fixed? You have no idea what youre talking about. Saying they "wont" fix desync is like telling a woman in labor why she takes so long in pushing her kid out between her legs. Its not like GGG doesnt want to fix it, its more like they cant fix it easily.

Yeah. No. Not at all.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
PoE doesn't need Act 4.

Yeah. No. Not at all.

but totally yeah, no, yeah
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info