GGGs PoE is our last hope...

I have played every damn game... Whether it be console or PC I have played it. Everthing ATM is pure crap. Remember Diablo 2 playing it at a wizard of the coast center at the mall? Or how about panzer dragoon for the Dreamcast... Remember Mortal Kombat? Mario for Nintendo... Its still freaking fun till this day. Sonic, rage racer... How about golden Eye... Killer instinct... ^.^ Titan quest, Sacred 2...

These are just nit picks at some of the games that brought something new, heLL TOMB RAIDER 1 and her polygon breasts till this day are sexy. Remember finding her secret room in her mansion? Don't you remember going to a video game store because you love playing Pokemon and you decided to buy the extra magnifier for your first game boy? That black and white screen may have caused my claucoma, but that's besides the point.

When I say remember, I mean the feeling... That omg sweaty hands, cramps hand feeling that... That urge to go but you can't because it's too damn good (the bathroom you dimwit)...

Remember at the arcades "Street Fighter" by which you cheated by using Hondas slap as your opponent can't escape the edge of the wall, chun li with her legs... Slap slap slap... Those days are gone, so what's this rant about? Developers are so hell bent on recreating the wheel they miss out on creating their own memories.

Act 4... And so we pray...

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Mar 29, 2015, 11:36:02 PM
I know I am pointing out the obvious here but I think you might be exaggerating just slightly.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
solwitch wrote:
I have played every damn game... Whether it be console or PC I have played it. Everthing ATM is pure crap. Remember Diablo 2 playing it at a wizard of the coast center at the mall? Or how about panzer dragoon for the Dreamcast... Remember Mortal Kombat? Mario for Nintendo... Its still freaking fun till this day. Sonic, rage racer... How about golden Eye... Killer instinct... ^.^ Titan quest, Sacred 2...

These are just nit picks at some of the games that brought something new, heLL TOMB RAIDER 1 and her polygon breasts till this day are sexy. Remember finding her secret room in her mansion? Don't you remember going to a video game store because you love playing Pokemon and you decided to buy the extra magnifier for your first game boy? That black and white screen may have caused my claucoma, but that's besides the point.

When I say remember, I mean the feeling... That omg sweaty hands, cramps hand feeling that... That urge to go but you can't because it's too damn good (the bathroom you dimwit)...

Remember at the arcades "Street Fighter" by which you cheated by using Hondas slap as your opponent can't escape the edge of the wall, chun li with her legs... Slap slap slap... Those days are gone, so what's this rant about? Developers are so hell bent on recreating the wheel they miss out on creating their own memories.

Act 4... And so we pray...

Those games are what people consider "classic" and sometimes "legendary"... PoE is so heavily inspired by Diablo so I dont think it will ever achieve the status of some of the games you mentioned tho it seems like PoE has developed a very small group of "cult"... that being said, most outsiders know PoE as "One of the best Diablo-esque ARPG" (or to put it rudely... a d2 knockoff or a d2 clone)... this is IF PoE can handle the trial of time as well as Diablo 2.

The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Mar 30, 2015, 12:34:03 AM
Came expecting yet another dumb thread from the OP. Was not disappointed.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
Came expecting yet another dumb thread from the OP. Was not disappointed.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Help me Chris Wilson Kenobi your my only hope
I dont see any any key!
This topic is sooooo from yesterday. *yawn*

In other news Ronda Rousey wore a Vegeta "over 9000" shirt at WM 31.
PoE doesn't need Act 4.

PoE as is a great ARPG, and if you're looking for a complex intellectual ARPG it does the job.

PoE's problem is its PvP is nearly impossible to balance and garbage, and its HC is basically a joke because desync wont be fixed.

Act 4 shouldn't do anything to change any of that, I love PoE in a lot of ways, hate it in others.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
"
This topic is sooooo from yesterday. *yawn*

In other news Ronda Rousey wore a Vegeta "over 9000" shirt at WM 31.

Thats sick.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
I looted this and thought of you OP!

Spoiler
forgive my mild dyslexia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info