there cant be two PoEs

"
Path of Exile was here first and it is the better game so it gets to be called PoE.

To be fair, they might share the genre but pillars has a different view and different battle system. Cant compare them from a "it came first" perspective if they are not the same in more than one thing.
"
k1rage wrote:
Its to confusing now that the pillars of eternity people are using PoE

Stand true PoE players dont let Pillars of eternity steal our abbreviation!

oo thanks for the tips! The game looks Awsome, i will buy it =)).

And i will Still play Path of exile =), you can play them both.
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
Starzon29 wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
Its to confusing now that the pillars of eternity people are using PoE

Stand true PoE players dont let Pillars of eternity steal our abbreviation!

oo thanks for the tips! The game looks Awsome, i will buy it =)).

And i will Still play Path of exile =), you can play them both.

Yea there's nothing wrong with PoE while playing PoE you can play PoE and PoE, they are different game. Classic RPG PoE will have their fans while Diablo style PoE will have their fans.

I know quite a bit of people that's picking up PoE copies because they all used to be classical rpg junkies, unfortunately they all refused to try PoE again even with Act 4 if desync isnt fixed. =(
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Path of Exile was here first and it is the better game so it gets to be called PoE.

Ahahahahahahahaha ... Nope.

This game is:

Path of Flippers
Path of Desync
Path of Worthless Drops
Path of LOLUWILLNEVERGETASHAVS
Path of Alt F4
Path of life nodes
Path of RNGesus
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:

Ahahahahahahahaha ... Nope.

This game is:

Path of LOLUWILLNEVERGETASHAVS

????
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
"

To be fair, they might share the genre but pillars has a different view and different battle system. Cant compare them from a "it came first" perspective if they are not the same in more than one thing.

I was talking about from my own personal perspective. I am not being objective at all.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
"
"

I was talking about from my own personal perspective. I am not being objective at all.

Have you given Pillars a chance though? Paradox Interactive is famous for the quality of work they put out. Although I think they are only the publisher in this case.

But yeah PoE is PoE. Pillars of Eternity will only ever be Pillars.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Here, on these forums, PoE is Path of Exile.

There, on their forums, PoE is Pillars of Eternity.

This isn't that hard.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
"
"

Have you given Pillars a chance though? Paradox Interactive is famous for the quality of work they put out. Although I think they are only the publisher in this case.

But yeah PoE is PoE. Pillars of Eternity will only ever be Pillars.

Caterpillars? Caterpie pet confirmed!
The thing about 'Pillars of Eternity is...
Spoiler
they never get to be butterflies. :(
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info