there cant be two PoEs

I tried to stop it!

Here's the thread I created on the official forums on Dec 24th 2013.

It did not go over very well.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/64882-probably-a-good-idea-to-not-use-poe-as-shorthand-for-this-game/
"
"
It got a fucking 10; It's VERY rare for these type of games to get a 10. I'm ma snag it later :O

It has a LOT of reading.

I'm not sure it's for you.

Your opinion of yourself is so bloated compared to the reality of who and what you actually are.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
I don't think it appropriate for a man of my age to tongue a girl of I_NO's.

2vivid4me
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
TheWretch wrote:
well its clear for us PoE is Path unless we state otherwise. But in the wilds of the nets ya I think context is your best bet.

E: and as cool as pillars looks, all this talk of it comparing it to Path, yaaa just no. It will be amazingly fun for a few playthroughs but it wont have lasting appeal the way PoE does.

Actually on Pillar's (PoE) forum they call their game PoE as we call this game PoE.

Guess there will be 2 PoE games after all... lol

Pillars isnt really a competition to PoE anyways. Pillar is classic RPG micromanagement multiple characters at a time while gameplay is paused, PoE is D2 clone with real time faceroll. And Path isnt that popular that having another game using the same abbreviation will cause any issue.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Mar 28, 2015, 1:40:20 AM
PoEx - Path of Exile
PoE - Pillars of Eternity
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Wow.

Does anyone here get the concept of context?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Wow.

Does anyone here get the concept of context?

You mean, like, prison letters?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Sometimes I wonder what protext might be.

I imagine it's rather couth.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I read that POE players call POE POE and POE players call POE PE. So there is nothing to worry about.
Path of Exile was here first and it is the better game so it gets to be called PoE.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info