I MOVE SO MUCH FASTER

I DO SO MUCH MORE DAMAGE

I DONT EVEN NEED TO AIM

MY HP BAR NEVER EVEN MOVED

I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO 1 MONTH SHITHOLE
Last edited by H4xolotl on Mar 27, 2015, 8:47:24 AM
who care
IGN TylordRampage
Seems like temp leagues might not be for you then.
The answer is 42.
I'm glad that PoE has a bit of both. There are builds that let you steamroll and there are builds that give you that feeling of danger. Good to have both.
"
FadeXF wrote:
This is actually how I am feeling right now too - but it's more like:

I am actually finding loot that is amazing.

I am moving SO FAST through end game content.

I am having a BLAST crushing mobs down SO FAST.

I am having fun watching... my PARAGON LEVELS expand rapidly.

Yup... D3.

It's a shame access isn't granted more freely in POE for things like Mojlners, 6links, shavs and other build enablers... because killing shit, wrecking shit, and finding loot is WICKED fun!

Grats on your Mjols, OP - I would love to have one too heh

And that lasts for ~15 hours. Little bit on the low end for a grinder, in my oppinion.
"
FadeXF wrote:

No way! I put in 210 paragon in season2 - went back to a crusader in "normal" league and put another 200 paragon in the last couple months... I am looking forward to S3 with barb changes I am for sure going to put in 200-300 paragon and make a barb. I LOVE finding my own shit - it's addicting. I feel like my time is VALUED. Honestly? Act4 better be FUCKING GOOD.

(Edit: annnnd... logging back in to D3 right now as we type... bahaha)

But getting to Paragon 200 with one char is literally 15 hours like ahcos mentioned x) especially with the exp buff.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
FadeXF wrote:

No way! I put in 210 paragon in season2 - went back to a crusader in "normal" league and put another 200 paragon in the last couple months... I am looking forward to S3 with barb changes I am for sure going to put in 200-300 paragon and make a barb. I LOVE finding my own shit - it's addicting. I feel like my time is VALUED. Honestly? Act4 better be FUCKING GOOD.

But getting to Paragon 200 with one char is literally 15 hours like ahcos mentioned x) especially with the exp buff.

No - it's longer but that's ok - heh. You don't have to believe me, you can see for yourself if you really wanted.

I would say 200 paragon about 1 paragon every 15 mins roughly. About 50 hours. That's a pace I can maintain now, originally it was a bit slower. My crusader has cooldown reduction and movement is sooo fast now. My monk can't set that pace, for example. Not all characters would be able to. I would say I hit that pace point about 75 paragon levels ago.

ANYWAYS. 15 hrs vs 50 hours you can say isn't much different. I would say I've played about 150 to 180 hours in the last 60 days anyways and still not tired of it and actually looking forward to S3 barbs. That's the bottom line for me anyway.

I just checked on my Demon Hunter, 14 hours played time for P42. I played solo and inefficiently since I never played DH before and I'm not that knowledgable about D3. I bet the pros could do P200 in 15 hours exploiting every advantage they know :P
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
leveling a Flameblaster

Found your problem. Flameblast is the most boring shit in the game. After leveling with it in the last one month, there's no way I'm building a snoozeblaster ever again.
"

Flameblast is the most boring shit in the game.

Do you even Searing Bond?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
FadeXF wrote:
"
ahcos wrote:
"
FadeXF wrote:

Dang p210? might aswell stick with D3 bro, since youve invested so much time already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info