I just loaded up my Mjolnir character after leveling a Flameblaster from 1-49

Well, since this thread is about paragon now... I logged in to check my SE2 stats. 55 hrs on a Crusader and 33 hrs on a Barb (dead), at P156. But I play HC, solo and go all slow and defensive.. I think the highest grift I've done was 22.

I'll get back to it (SE2 seem to be ending already? :/), but currently it's go go power rangers... :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 27, 2015, 12:42:01 PM
I had a good time getting a hardcore monk to about paragon 200 in S2. Had some really nice drops and made the G-Rift leaderboard.
Still prefer it over here though. Not sure if I'll play season 3 or not...
"
Malone wrote:
who care

Ditto. So don't play the 1 month race league. I'm not, I'm working my now Standard League Scion ST build (level 83) and having fun boomeranging my Wings of Entropy Sundering Axe, that's all that matters. To each their own.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
If you are not motivated by the blue and red power ranger armour set there is literally no reason to play the one month leagues.
"
link1313 wrote:
If you are not motivated by the blue and red power ranger armour set there is literally no reason to play the one month leagues.

/thread
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
qquno wrote:
"
link1313 wrote:

/thread

this
Mjölner still lacks so much clearspeed to so many builds, it's most probably slower than crit prolif flameblast too(I did a 1:45 gorge on my old templar)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
My 1m char couldn't kill a fucking fly if it landed on my desk its so bad

How do people play anything other then tanks in this game

Killing dom with 900 hp with a 900ish damage skill is harder then hitting alt f4 at the same time!
"
Lynerus wrote:
My 1m char couldn't kill a fucking fly if it landed on my desk its so bad

How do people play anything other then tanks in this game

Killing dom with 900 hp with a 900ish damage skill is harder then hitting alt f4 at the same time!
there are no tanks in this game. it's an illusion, exile
Thanks for letting us know. I'll use this info for future references.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info