Five More QOL/UI Improvements

Awesome!

At last, ilevel. I thought i would never live long enough to see this miracle. So happy about it. I never understood why this important information was 'hidden'.

XP/hour : Oh god, now i will know for sure how slow i am. :) I hope it will help me improve.

I'll squeeze so much that chat box.

"
Chris wrote:
"
Kagari wrote:
Powerfull item filter would be better than those already cool changes :)

Okay.

Am I ... Did you ... Shall I ... Can we ... Oh my!
Looks rad! especially like the exp per hour, as I already had a /itemlevel macro. looking forward to comparing exp gain farming different level maps. If you're looking for more changes, the big one i would suggest is the ability to move microstransactions, It gets really hectic in my MTX pages. Great work though :D
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
*comes into thread...checks...dignifies a response*

My girl and I were talking the other night and she cam up with the Idea to have five currency slots that are accessible without having your inventory open. I imagine it would work very similar to the potion slots since you can click your pots with your mouse instead of key binds. In the inventory screen I imagine them to be a single row of five squares either between your gloves and pots or your boots and pots. With the inventory closed the currency slots would be somewhere on top of the xp bar; either right, left, or center.

Anyone who reads this please circulate this idea!!!! It would be a huge QOL and even maybe increase racing speeds!

***not to go too crazy with this idea but maybe even make equipment on the ground target-able, though this may interfere with using currency on boxes.***

YES YES YES!!!

good news! :)
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
thank goodness, really appreciate the improvements.
Need mtx and decoration move sorting
Also 1 button /remaining

Super amazing awesome!!!! Now any chance we can get something in the craft benches that shows what mods are prefixes versus suffixes, both on an existing item, and for the mods in the masters list? Pretty pretty please? I will donate $1000.00 when this feature or equivalent functionality makes it in.

-M&M
"
Chris wrote:
"
Kagari wrote:
Powerfull item filter would be better than those already cool changes :)

Okay.

*wallet opening intensifies*
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
I need loot filter pls
IGN: Linsfamily_ST

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info