"
KoTao wrote:
Wheres the attack in place toggle!

D;

Already exists. :P
"
MauranKilom wrote:
"
And this is exactly what people who ask for a loot filter dont get. But let them have one, then someone picks up an item they missed because they filter it out, then suggestions will be flooded with "change the loot filter" and the like.

And some things should be toggles and others shouldnt be. GGG got it backwards sadly, ilvl should be always on, what good is it if we have to press a button for this little non intrusive and always helpful thing? While the XP per hour might really be a permanent thing rather than a toggle which i would totally hate as i just dont care about it at all how much i get in an hour.

So you came here to assert that people asking for lootfilters want them in a specific way (not showing any items that don't match the filter), assert implementation details (flipped items being ignored in all cases) and then scorn people for wanting that. Wow.

You realize there are reasonable ways to do this? What we have right now already is pretty much a loot filter, it filters by rarity and type (map/currency/gear/gem). Now imagine I could add "saphire rings" as filter option (because I want to craft something for cold resist) so it would highlight those. Not hide everything else. Or indicate which of the dropped rare items have a decent base (what would you want with a rare simple robe at lvl 70).

I mean, I've never advocated or asked for a loot filter. But the condescension you're showing (and the weakness of your argument) is quite unbearable.

Lastly, I personally don't need to check the ilvl of 95% of my loot. If I'm doing maps, it's chaos-recipe ilvl (or regal if I was doing high level maps), I don't need to clutter the item display with something like ilvl permanently (in fact, I'd find that very obstrusive). Whether or not an item can be 6s needs to be checked maybe 2 times per char, whether or not an item is craftable is decided by ilvl (and not by mods) in so few cases that checking the ilvl is whatever.
Showing itemlvl while holding alt is perfect imo. I'm not sure what unpredictable farming you are doing that would require it always-on, but hey, you probably have your reasons.

Lol, youre not who i directed my comment at then since you think differently then some who want a filter. Why reply if youre not my target audience? No T no shade. ;)
I can't read 20 pages of comments, but here's my 2 cents:
1. Display the energy shield bar at the end of the life bar (not on top of it). Make the bars proportional (e.g. a char with 3000 life and 1000 es will display 3 quarters of the bar in red and 1 quarter in light blue). It will make it a bit more obvious when you should use your chaos attacks.
2. The bars could be narrower to save some space. At the very least make the mana bar narrower than the life bar, because people rarely care about other people's mana.

Now, let's hope that if I couldn't be bothered to read 28 pages, someone from GGG will ;-)
No more /itemlevel \o/. Nice litle improvements ;).
I'll also be able to see more easily how much xp i lose every hour by dying ahah.
Last edited by Harest on Mar 28, 2015, 4:55:51 AM
"
"
KoTao wrote:

D;

Meant a permanent on/off ui toggle, fixed the original post.
IGN: KoTao
"
Lol, youre not who i directed my comment at then since you think differently then some who want a filter. Why reply if youre not my target audience? No T no shade. ;)

I pointed out flaws in your argument and provided counterexamples to what you said. That's unrelated to whether or not I support loot filters.
Ha-ha! ggg really fast... like a turtle!
Easy way to view Item level was promised so long ago...
that I did not expect to see it in game.
you guys should think about the participation in F1! :D
IGN: InquisitorTriD
"
KoTao wrote:
"
"
KoTao wrote:

D;

Meant a permanent on/off ui toggle, fixed the original post.

Nah, thats what we need for the XP per hour thing.
"
morbo wrote:
hm, I hope this is just the appetizer. Major issues are:

1.) loot filter
2.) stash tab managment (filter, sort, hide, faster way of moving them...)
3.) minimap! (some zones are just awful)

Well that sums up my top 3 as well :D
Last edited by leto2626 on Mar 31, 2015, 9:11:58 AM
Love EXP and Ilvl Stuff 10/10 ;-)

Btw. I´d love if exp bar also showed hundredths would be nice on higher levels while you are running low maps to see you get for example 0.08% per maps so you actually see exp moving ;-)
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Mar 28, 2015, 8:05:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info