Complete Quests Walkthrough - Update in progress 0.10.0

Thanks! Helps a lot.
Thank you for putting a lot of hard work into this.
I dropped both the Wicked Spear and Mysterious Skill Gem, outside of the Forest preserve (Act 2) because I couldn't put them in my chest. I saw NO warning that they would be needed later in that area. Now what can I do?
"
Cryshal wrote:
I dropped both the Wicked Spear and Mysterious Skill Gem, outside of the Forest preserve (Act 2) because I couldn't put them in my chest. I saw NO warning that they would be needed later in that area. Now what can I do?

Go back to those areas where you got them from and grab them again.

I did the EXACT same thing with the Baleful Gem and was PRAYING it would be there when I got to it. It was.

The developers should definitely look into this, as a lot of people read the quest text thoroughly. A merchant in Act 2 literally says to get rid of it or something because he has no use for the gem. This could have made some serious issues in the BETA, but thankfully, it's just the beta.

Again, go back and get the quest items from their respective areas, then enjoy getting past the damn tree! I just killed Oak a few hours ago and I cleared the areas around him. Be ready, he's a lot tougher than the other two bandit leaders!
useful thread
nice one!! i hope to get my key sooner or later so i can use this walkthrough :)
Sick! Thanks a lot.
Question about bandit quest. If I choose to take the +life from this quest (thus opting out of passive skill point), is there any reason to not take +mana and +resists?

I haven't tried yet, but I assume this is because you can only help one of them?
Last edited by Winenose on Aug 29, 2012, 3:24:05 AM
Is there an update on the new quests?

Completing The Way Forward gave me a skill point. I wonder if that means there is 16 skill points from quest now, or did they change the rewards from the Bandit quests?
"
Whoaness wrote:
Is there an update on the new quests?

Completing The Way Forward gave me a skill point. I wonder if that means there is 16 skill points from quest now, or did they change the rewards from the Bandit quests?

Currently there is 16 skill points from quests now.

To do this quest you need to find the corridor/entrance in the westmost area in act 2 (where Oak is). Usually just run to the west side wall, then run south until you find it. Click the thingie on the wall, then go through the tunnel and use teleport scroll. The point of going through is that then you'll teleport to act 1 and that's where Bestel is who gives you the reward.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info