Complete Quests Walkthrough - Update in progress 0.10.0

"
KrapnoV wrote:
"
Lavalya wrote:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEFtQzyDkgOrRGWFHUZtBnVJKUlPymlLIUs6TB8MfozDDY9OdQ6sz7PSn1RR1b6WhpbPWegapNuaW_ycFJw1XRBdPF293fXfyuHGYd2iGuNv5uNnaOeuaCfokCly6c0p9Sqf6q4q9Kv67QatkG34r3mwA_AUcSixLjKqdX43BXdDeLL44TqYvPq9Pj6sfyr_MX-K_7I_97B2M3qTZJDMd9v7g7vegG8zqjRqbDSkL6xMIbOd9T5VmqH

I modified your build to fit some personal strategies and focus points of mine. I personally love cold damage on crit builds for the freeze effect, and relied on it alot in the past for safety, and have therefore taken out some health nodes to make the build more achievable at lower levels. After this, I'll probably add some evasion or what I feel the build lacks the most.

What the hell has this post to do with the topic of this thread?

I have no clue at all why this got posted here. I intended it for a different thread, perhaps I clicked reply in the wrong window.
What's exactly the amount of extra skill points in the whole game right now? The game has three (?) difficulty levels right now, so by OP's post it looks like 9-12 skill points depending on your decisions in the bandit quests, resulting in 108-111 total points. Is that correct?
Last edited by Synchrotron on Jan 26, 2013, 9:43:30 PM
Wow great idea, and looks good so far, keep it up.
I am working on getting some video guides up for a lot of the quests in the game. So far I have a few up (most of which I will post tomorrow) however one video i got now that will help many is what to do with the Spool of Ribbon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft81113FR2g
http://almarsguides.com/
"
Synchrotron wrote:
What's exactly the amount of extra skill points in the whole game right now? The game has three (?) difficulty levels right now, so by OP's post it looks like 9-12 skill points depending on your decisions in the bandit quests, resulting in 108-111 total points. Is that correct?

I am actually confused about this, I remember Chris mentioned somewhere that you can get 21 skill points in total across all difficulties.
You get +12% physical dmg from Oak in Cruel. Not sure about Merciless. But it seems like the bandit quest rewards have been changed.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
"
vankeris wrote:
"
Synchrotron wrote:

I am actually confused about this, I remember Chris mentioned somewhere that you can get 21 skill points in total across all difficulties.

You get 3 points from the quests in act 1, also three from act 3 and one optional from the bandits quest in act 2 - so this is 18~21 in total, giving you a maximum of 117~120 points to spend for level 100.

The 'counter' on the web skill tree actually did not have the correct value.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jan 31, 2013, 8:47:08 AM
Merciless
Ring for Hillock
Armor piece for Mud Flasks
Last edited by KKRT on Feb 1, 2013, 12:23:30 PM
Thank you for this quest lore book explanation. Helps with some decisions and importance to clear everything in the game :).

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Small mistake in OP: the Skill Gem reward for the Mercy Mission is not longer given you by Tarkleigh but from Bestel instead.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info