Complete Quests Walkthrough - Update in progress 0.10.0

so? it still should have something..
Hey guys,

Dose anyone have any idea about what to do with the alter on the church dungeon level 2? 0.O
(\_(\ {Got Beta! Thanks Flies!}
( ^.^)
(_(")(")
"
ExileOoOMatic wrote:
Hey guys,

Dose anyone have any idea about what to do with the alter on the church dungeon level 2? 0.O

The answer should be revealed with the implementation of 0.95 tomorrow ; As of now its a dead-end with an easter egg.
awesome
"
ExileOoOMatic wrote:
Just click on it and you'll receive a hand to give to the NPC Yeena in Forest Encampment.
Thank you for the guide! It was very helpful as I have recently got a beta key and have just started to play.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
Just click on it and you'll receive a hand to give to the NPC Yeena in Forest Encampment.

What is the reward?
"
GrayRaven wrote:
"
FaceLicker wrote:

What is the reward?

Yeah I would like to know this as well, it seems she gave me a reward but I couldn't figure it out.
Does she give you respec points? I've never really paid attention to my passive menu before, but after doing her quest, I found out I had respec points on the top of the screen.
Just got into beta and this really helps. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info