Torment/Bloodlines One Month Event (Standard)

nice small league and awesome seraph sets!
What builds will you play guys ? I still have no idea
"
Strom_2167 wrote:
If i click the link for the place for trading it only tells me "You don't have permission to access this area."

Is there any new Supporter Pack i need to buy for smooth trading?
open when League starts !
how do i join?

nvm i found it, im an idiot
Last edited by ibento on Mar 24, 2015, 2:01:49 PM
how do i get in this event still shows it enmpty on my client
FIRST CHALLENGE DONE! :D

Am i first`?
"
Sweellman wrote:
FIRST CHALLENGE DONE! :D

Am i first`?

More than 12 hours into the league? I highly doubt it.

GGG, pin this thread already! Torment and Bloodlines ladders are dead D:
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 25, 2015, 10:04:14 AM
Hi, I have been looking in the forums and I am still not sure what will happen at the end of this Event.

Will my character and Items be moved to Standard league (in only-remove tab) or all will disappear ?.

Sorry if this has been answered before or it is obvious, just the terminology: "One Month Event (Standard)" are mixing all in my head as race but also looks like league.

Thanks.
I cant even make a character for this league
"
chucho2013 wrote:
Hi, I have been looking in the forums and I am still not sure what will happen at the end of this Event.

Will my character and Items be moved to Standard league (in only-remove tab) or all will disappear ?.

Sorry if this has been answered before or it is obvious, just the terminology: "One Month Event (Standard)" are mixing all in my head as race but also looks like league.

Thanks.

Uhm... you seem to not understand races, either? This is a race. But it follows the normal expectation of a race.

All races that are set in the regular world get moved to their parent league afterwards (usually hardcore). Events like endless ledge and descent are the few that get moved to a void league. This league's parent league is standard. Thus, you will move to standard when the month is over.
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 26, 2015, 3:09:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info