Torment/Bloodlines One Month Event (Standard)

No point of these races... [Removed by Support] The only way to be able to run 78 maps like these guys are doing is by paying cash for it since the maps just dont drop. Played this game long enough to know pretty much everything there is to know about maps....

Legit players like myself can only afford 76 maps maybe a few 77s. Once they run out will be broke in currency and will be able to run maybe 73 maps if lucky and won't gain a level in a week playing 15 hours a day... When run 10+ maps and only get 1-2 good maps in return you can never build a map pool.

Bottom line these races are complete horse shit. Top levels pay to win or have purchased Supporter packs which gives them secretly increased drop rates. Don't believe me? Check their profiles..(Top 20) 75% or more are all supporters.. Or they play with the supporters to gain the increased drop rate advantage.I've bought many maps over the years from people and 90% of them were from people who purchased supporter packs.

Just bought maps yesterday from a level 97 supporter who claimed he had 2 stash tabs of level 76 maps. How is that possible? Here's my Map 75+ Map pool
. Everyday buying maps 2-3+ times a day.

I just wanna see where it's an even playing field and then we'll see who is top level or who is top 20. I can guarantee you the top 20 wouldn't look anything like it does now..
WTB Map drops since 2013
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Apr 19, 2015, 3:35:48 PM
I personally haven played that many races to say how it is or isnt.
However i have never had that much trouble with maps. Especially not since the introduction of Zana. Just pay attention to the maps and chance those that can become uniques. Also uppgrade or trade those that have mods (or are of a type you cant handle for some reason) you cant do your self or find a party to do maps with.
Above all clear (or close to) them (includes opening evrything) and if you come across cartographer boxes (or whatever they are called :P ) spend some currency to roll good mods on them.

Then again things might have changed havent been active for a while.
"Fixed a bug with the trigger gems that cause spells to automatically cats"
WHERE ARE MY CATS! MY SKILLS DOESN'T BECOME CATS!
Just completed the 8/8 :)
Big thanks to the 820
Let's celebrate this with a supporter pack !
"
d2trust wrote:
No point of these races... [Removed by Support] The only way to be able to run 78 maps like these guys are doing is by paying cash for it since the maps just dont drop. Played this game long enough to know pretty much everything there is to know about maps....

Legit players like myself can only afford 76 maps maybe a few 77s. Once they run out will be broke in currency and will be able to run maybe 73 maps if lucky and won't gain a level in a week playing 15 hours a day... When run 10+ maps and only get 1-2 good maps in return you can never build a map pool.

Bottom line these races are complete horse shit. Top levels pay to win or have purchased Supporter packs which gives them secretly increased drop rates. Don't believe me? Check their profiles..(Top 20) 75% or more are all supporters.. Or they play with the supporters to gain the increased drop rate advantage.I've bought many maps over the years from people and 90% of them were from people who purchased supporter packs.

Just bought maps yesterday from a level 97 supporter who claimed he had 2 stash tabs of level 76 maps. How is that possible? Here's my Map 75+ Map pool

I just wanna see where it's an even playing field and then we'll see who is top level or who is top 20. I can guarantee you the top 20 wouldn't look anything like it does now..

If you are rolling and playing your maps correctly you shouldn't have to buy any maps after you get a base of like 74s. Last league i bought 4 lv 74 maps. Chisel, Alc, corrupt. Run them, get like 2 76s, 4 75s and a few 74s. Repeat. Then only alc 75+, only alc+corrupt 76+, and you are fine.

If you are running maps with less than like 80% q then its pretty much your fault you aren't getting drops. Also most people who are very high level are running parties of 2-4 people. They get more exp and better drops which allow them to do more maps and blah blah. Also go to global 820 and get on zana trains (where obv you have your own zana to trade) and you get free maps to run and the chance to get drops when you do your zana daily. Its pretty easy once you get past 72 (since i never alc anything lower than 74). Buy the 74s if you have to, but after that you should have no problem keeping a stash full of maps.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Apr 19, 2015, 3:36:03 PM
"
d2trust wrote:

Is this for fuckin real? I don't even know where to begin with this shit, it's so goddamn ridiculous.
I just looked at ladder, you are rank 10... What the hell are you talking about dude?
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

Last edited by calirosin on Apr 19, 2015, 5:46:53 PM
"
d2trust wrote:

I am not sure if you are joking or not.... Increased drop rates for supporter packs? Learn how to reach Atziri 1st and Uber Atziri 1st in races to sell Sceptres 8ex each or Splendours/Acuities to get the currency for buying maps.
I am currently sitting on 270ex+ in Race because of how quick I reached Atziri.... You can do log check or anything, you will see I never rmt'd and I dont even have supporter pack.
Lightwoods got 3 Acuity drops so thats over 400ex he used on maps.
When you learn how to play this game properly, you will understand how this race works.
"
d2trust wrote:

Last edited by IVIrPorter on Apr 20, 2015, 12:47:39 AM
"
IVIrPorter wrote:
"
d2trust wrote:

^^ thats us in teamspeak in response to the idiocy
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

"
IVIrPorter wrote:
"
d2trust wrote:

+1 on that gif lolololol made my day
"
d2trust wrote:

I am greatly saddened and discouraged by posts like this.

My cadre of of teammates cherishes the POE community, and we comprehensively comply with the GGG Terms of Service because it preserves the integrity of the game and therefore enhances the enjoyment of achieving the accomplishments which we set for ourselves each league.

We actively shun those who we encounter who violate the TOS as, in our experience, they are inferior players who are not aligned and committed to our objectives, and they detract from the spirit and experience of playing this amazing game. They are an Anathema to Wraeclast.

Path of Exile is a complex and vast game that offers its players a plethora of "Paths" by which one can maximize their enjoyment of this awesome game. Personally, the path I derive the most enjoyment from is playing the challenge leagues with the following goals

1. Seek and Create opportunities for ARBITRAGE and economic domination to create a currency base
2. Coordinate market domination with a tight array of players whom I know well and trust in game
3. Be the tip of the spear into market activity which will be highly profitable
4. Be the first into maps
5. Be the first into end game content (77 78 maps)
6. Attain and secure a top 10 ladder position
7. Fully gear my support build
8. Support a handful of my teammates into ladder top 5 positions

I have accomplished these goals, as outlined above, in over 4 different events now, including this current race.

I have accomplished these goals with a WIDE array of players, and as such have built a strong network of friends in game.

I surmise that the majority of misinformation which precedes negativity and accusations of TOS violations, is rooted in a lack of perspective into the methodology used by LEGITIMATE top tier POE players, who have objectives similar to those I outline above.

In life, I find that Transparency, and open disclosure often enlightens such situations.

Therefore I have decided to take a momentary break from this race to share the exact methodology my team used to win this race and secure ourselves an additional Alt-Art demi.

(Continued in Next Post)
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
Last edited by Jentry on Apr 20, 2015, 1:14:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info