1.3.1f Patch Note

Steam issue for me too. Tried twice. Both times Steam gave the usual "Updating Path of Exile" notification.
- First time I could launch the game after the update but the game still said 1.3.1e and told me to restart to install the patch.
- Second time Steam update hangs at "Preparing to launch Path of Exile..." then after a few mins it starts downloading the patch again.
steam downloading for me now
Guys don't worry the league hasnt started. I also have steam but dled the game without it and it says new leagues coming soon.
For you Steam users:

Restarting the client usually does the trick. If that doesn't work a quick and clean computer restart will fix the issue.

Steam's wonky like that sometimes.
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
Steam finally downloaded the patch and its updated to 1.3.1F :)
I'm in on Steam. Third time lucky! Thanks GGG.

"
DaveMilton wrote:
Steam issue for me too. Tried twice. Both times Steam gave the usual "Updating Path of Exile" notification.
- First time I could launch the game after the update but the game still said 1.3.1e and told me to restart to install the patch.
- Second time Steam update hangs at "Preparing to launch Path of Exile..." then after a few mins it starts downloading the patch again.
Working now, can finally get back to spamming trade chat.
still not working for me with steam
What a shit patch which address's absolutely nothing yet again. Where's the QOL Patch or a damn desyncing patch for the shit ass servers this game is on no we get a Patch thread filled with kids who cant log into there game Via Steam WoooHoooo HYPE these NUTZ.
"
RivalOfGod wrote:
What a shit patch which address's absolutely nothing yet again. Where's the QOL Patch or a damn desyncing patch for the shit ass servers this game is on no we get a Patch thread filled with kids who cant log into there game Via Steam WoooHoooo HYPE these NUTZ.

LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info