1.3.1f Patch Note

Still doesnt work also

"For any steam users, click2 on poe > proprieties > updates > select "only update this game when i launch it". It should fix the problem, hf"

Doesnt help :(
Same problem here
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
"
H4NS wrote:
"
CabooseDog wrote:
First in an epic thread

Very hyped!

By support do you mean the leagues themselves? O.o

rip torment and bloodlines, rise: TORMENTLINES

BLOODMENT

:^)
Joining the "Steam Won't Update" club. Tried multiple downloads, but still no dice.

Steam updates shows it's a 0 byte patch. Clearly something wrong somewhere.
My Builds:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739942 - Flee the Fire! Fireball / Flameblast Sire of Shards Chieftain
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1572176 - Chill and Breathe: An Arctic Breath Totem Build
Last edited by Eustacio on Mar 23, 2015, 5:38:34 PM
Rip Dom
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
Yes, i got the same issue right now, i think the update is not fully deployed within steam or somethin` therefore the updated content we downloaded is just a part of it. Just a theory tho. Or you know, Gabe just plays mindgames with us.
Same problem with the Steam update here. Steam downloads the patch, applies it, but on launch I'm still on the e patch.
Yeah, Steam's having problems applying the patch. It says it updates, but it's still at 1.3.1.e

But characters already went to parent leagues, now.
WOW GGG WOTH A HEK MAN?AM LEVEL 89 IN YOURE POE STD LEAGUE AND WOTH A HELL SO GRIND NOW MAKE WORSE?I CAN NO MAKE LEVELT 100 LIKE FAST 1% NOW NO CAN EVER DO IT?SHAME MAP DROP LOW=NO PLAYER DO GAME ANYMORE!NO DIE POE CUZ BAD MAP DROP DIE POE CUZ BAD DEVILOPER!
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
GreatWhite47
I've applied latest patch five times and still not working with steam update...
Same here. Steam is updating the game, launches it, but it is still 1.3.1e and PoE request restart of client and applying of patch. This can be done over and over again and leads to nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info