Path of Exile Supporter Titles

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:

the only difference between you & me is i have better ways of spending my $$$
you just spend it here cause you have nothing better to spend it on.

At least he don't waste his time to complain in XXX Threads how dumb putting money in this game is, how overpriced the MTX are, how dumb the MTX shop general is etc, etc, pp.

Dunno, i think he made the better decision.

Wasting time complaining about the people complaining about the complaints' complaints is always better.

Yea Bro, thats right, sort of PoV.

Some complaining, some complaining over the complainers, some stalking all the day ....
To each his own time wasting behaviour.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
Hunwulf wrote:

Yea Bro, thats right, sort of PoV.

Some complaining, some complaining over the complainers, some stalking all the day ....
To each his own time wasting behaviour.

Yes.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Sadly for GGG, their Greed is keeping me from buying Hydra... sounds weird but its the case
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Sadly for GGG, their Greed is keeping me from buying Hydra... sounds weird but its the case

What greed? Because I'm about to buy the 220 pack :p
definition of greed of GGG:

Making people pay 1000's of $$$ to support the game, they say...
Seeing the amount of people spending $$$ would make you think they would invest more into the game.

The amount of stuff added to the game compared to the amount of supportes is ridiculous, if only the game was updated half as much as the shop eh......

Just look at altlas, big expansion they say :D
Just made a lil map with couple of new maps and tadaaa let's call it a big expansion :D

Comes out sept 2 if i remember well, but conveniently the supporter packs are available weeks before hahahahaha :p
IGN: Bluntexile
wow i am excited
"
Bluntexile wrote:

Seeing the amount of people spending $$$ would make you think they would invest more into the game.

The amount of stuff added to the game compared to the amount of supportes is ridiculous, if only the game was updated half as much as the shop eh......

Just made a lil map with couple of new maps and tadaaa let's call it a big expansion :D

Comes out sept 2 if i remember well, but conveniently the supporter packs are available weeks before hahahahaha :p

Well if u are sooo unhappy then go elsewhere, there are way to many people on the boards that bitch about this or that, truth is no matter how good something is their will always be someone that bitches about it..sad.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Aug 23, 2016, 8:56:51 PM
"
Bluntexile wrote:

You sound like Derek Smart.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:

You sound like Derek Smart.

More like a cuck.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

What greed?

the greed expressed through a stupid rule that rules out packs bought before New supporter pack

Always bought couples of supporter packs to support until new supporter pack come out and then buy it with the discount generated by already buying packs

Suddenly, ggg refuses to considerate 75$ worth of packs, so id have to pay 110$ for hydra instead of 35$

Thats Greed, taking a shit on people that care to support you any time by giving them restrictions on how to support them... WTF is that logic lol

Ive been doing this since Closed beta and never GGG support had the decency to say " hey we'll do it for now but we now have a new rule about this so... next time it wont work"

Because they are greedy and want 110$ instead of a legitimate 110-75$, they not only dont make their greedy 110$ or the legitimate 35$ they simply dont get further support from somebody that have bought packs for the last past 5 years
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 23, 2016, 10:04:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info