[2.0] Ultimate Poison Arrow build - 24k tooltip - 5k Life - 13k Eva - Acro + LC

updated
Added 2 new videos - no regen plateau and double vaal temple
Updated stats
Updated stats for lv 96
Changed few things. Dropped EB and Inner force and not using AA anymore (turns out its not needed that much). I put some more points to dps for faster clearing and life regen because I like regen (currently about 300). 2.0 should bring even more power to this build for what Im seeing - buff to slower projectiles, new chaos dmg and bow dmg jewels and slight buff to PA itself

DPS

DEF

2.00 will be crazy for this build.
Planning to try ti run 2 curses with windscream boots ( vulne + tempo chain) with the new helm if i dont choose to go low life with broken crown.

But feel like i will stay life anyway.

Now we can add 20% inc dmg from fire golem - 15% proj pierce / 10% proj dmg from jewel - 20% chaos dmg from jewel - 15% dmg leo's blue ring + 1 blue belt and jewel +25% more dmg per magic items - more proj dmg + jewel socket from tree.

This would gives us a good +155% inc dmg lolz.

Now we need a way to chilled/shocked mobs to get an other 70% more dmg (50% from shock + 20% from chilled and hypotermia support)

Also, im curious to see what's going on with 5 corrupted items and all leech sources apply to chaos instead. :o
Last edited by Madhibiki on May 9, 2015, 9:13:43 AM
Low life/CI is bad for this build since flasks are only healing option... but maybe this will be vialble with new ES recovery in 2.0.

Dmg should be much higher - conc effect and inc aoe give us another 20% for free. It may even be party viable this time.

For chill I suppose Ice shot will be good enough (with inc aoe and inc duration)

"
Also, im curious to see what's going on with 5 corrupted items and all leech sources apply to chaos instead. :o

You cant leech from DOT dmgh so it doesnt matter
Last edited by arcadius on May 9, 2015, 12:21:26 PM
Does projectile damage increase damage over time for pa's cloud?

Also could u post a link to ur new skill tree since your old one still shows u being spec'd into EB? would be nice to see ur changed tree so i can plan accordingly, thanks!
Last edited by kingshinigami on Jun 2, 2015, 12:06:28 PM
Respecced PA for SRS until act 4 comes, I have only low life mf variant PA on other char. If you drop AA and EB just rescpec mana nodes to life/dmg or whatever you like. Just be sure you have enough mana reg for spamming PA
can you make this build on 2.0 (awakening) poe?
Will be respeccing and updating when I check out new tree, but only on Standard where I got the gear. PA is buffed and jewels give tons of dmg, this will be killer on lv 28 skill gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info