[2.0] Ultimate Poison Arrow build - 24k tooltip - 5k Life - 13k Eva - Acro + LC

UPDATED

This is a quick update not optimized yet, no jewels used so far because Im mostly playing Warbands and didnt drop nothing good on std. I will have 3 more points from A4 also.
Links and gems are in gear. Basically playstyle is the same but were using blood rage to generate Frenzy charges (6 of them) and have 4% regen just to cover it. Gear is changeable so you can use what you want basically - Darkrays for +12% dodge (14% because it adds one charge) or Blood Dance for +6% life regen are both cool options. Alpha and lv3 Enlighten used to reserve2 auras + AA and have just right mana reg to play without problems. Iron reflexes is in reach if anyone wants play armor (even with Acro 10k armor should be achievable)

CWDT IC is present but we must manually cast Endurance from time to time

Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAO4DHgUtBbUGIwj0DPIOSA-rEZYVIBa_GYoZtBvIH0Ei9CSLJpUqTSpbLOktgzBxNZI2PTpCPV8-zz8nQYdDMUd-SRNKyEtXS3hRR1FMUlNS7FVLVytaGl-wYeJirGVNakNsC2yMbRltbG5pbqpvnnTtdct2gn1bf8aCXoMJhMWE2YazieCNfo2_kx-TJ5cGl_SbtZ2qoSKiQKXLrEe0xbTRtUi18rc-t7a74702vYK95r6nwFTA48LswzPDOsSiyAzKSs2Yz93UI9X42L3awd2o34rjhOZY6QLqYvGK8bP0-Pno_gr-s_66?accountName=arcadius&characterName=HeraldOfTorrment

Gear:

Stats:

DPS with 6 Frenzy charges

18k tooltip without

Last edited by arcadius on Jul 23, 2015, 11:59:21 AM
Another update

I've run some 78+ maps with new mods and physical damage is real. This required some change of gear and dusting of Lightning Coil. Also life is bumped to over 5k. Auras used - Grace and Purity of Lightning, no need for clarity so we can drop Alphas for Life helm (could be higher but I like having some chaos res)
I've tried also Acro + IR and I had about 8k armor without flask and over 12k with IIRC but I dont like feeling that 30% is wasted because Acro. It's simpler to use LC

Gear:

DPS is about 24.5k with 6 Frenzy charges. Jewels can give tons of dmg, things too look for are inc dmg, dot dmg, proj dmg and area dmg of course. Area dmg isn't reflected in the tooltip so real dps is a lot higher

Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAO4DHgUtBbUGIwj0DPIOSA-rEZYVIBa_GYoZtBvIH0Ei9CSLJpUqTSpbLOktgzBxNZI2PTpCPV8-zz8nQYdDMUd-SRNKyEtXS3hN41FHUUxSU1LsVUtXK1oaX7Bh4mKsZU1qQ2wLbIxtGW1sbmluqm-edO11y3aCeu99W3_Ggl6ExYTZhrOJ4I1-jb-TH5MnlwaX9Ju1naqhIqJApcumV6xHtMW00bXytz63trvjvOq9Nr2Cvea-p8BUwOPC7MMzwzrEosgMykrNmM_d1CPV-Ni92sHdqN-K44TmWOkC6mLxivGz9Pj56P4K_o_-s_66?accountName=arcadius&characterName=HeraldOfTorrment
Last edited by arcadius on Jul 28, 2015, 4:43:20 PM
Awesome guide!

I've been researching (instead of working) this build, however I think with the potential power and flexibility that jewels add to this build makes me lean towards the Scion to start.
Here's what I have come up with...
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAOygIZ5YyyFsVuJSg2E0YVtpiaHT56AOWbj2-gErIWlKomptd8peDCWBDykpvnsDjS1fxs4TFm7VfsMM6SROTH-ZYieDEopcGGYr-urvjD6ski21spcs2PWyMnapirLTFDPLC7CpbUuyCXo2_BbXUIzpCS3jdqDBxG8jxis_dyAy00XaC44S1SB9BBiMWv1VLYeImlVFHveY-zypNPycs6QDuhrMVIL6nGbQtg2VNR369NoTZdcvqYo1-t7bNmFoawzNDMdrBBS107Xrve8NTu7_VRJ5n_K1KUq_Q0EcG2-fdX7tN028uUw==

Main differences are the 4% area and 12%area damage and I skipped the Scion life and Heart and Soul Wheels But I feel that can be made up with the 4 additional Jewel sockets. I also picked up the 3 cloth and chain nodes to free up some gearing real-estate...
Appreciate any feedback!
Yes, Scion is propably most optimal class for this build as it gives tons of possibilities like many jewel slots or going for Blood Magic (and using Kaom for life) much more efficiently than Witch. Reason why Im playing Witch is because EB/MOM was much better in the past, besides its my highest lv char and gonna go for lv 100 someday.
Your tree looks fine, one thing I would do is drop Corruption and respec those 8 points to jewel slot and more life. You can get almost the same dmg from 1 good jewel and be more tanky
Last edited by arcadius on Aug 27, 2015, 4:32:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info