[2.2] Low Life With 8 Auras - Pure Summoner

Hello,

First thank you for this build, i have approximatly the same, but i got a important question :

How to summon Flame sentinels ? i mean how to choose them ? i only summon skeletons with my raise spectre on desecrate..

Thank you for help !!
"
dewey59 wrote:
Hello,

First thank you for this build, i have approximatly the same, but i got a important question :

How to summon Flame sentinels ? i mean how to choose them ? i only summon skeletons with my raise spectre on desecrate..

Thank you for help !!

Desecrate creates corpses based on the zone you're in. So to summon Flame Sents, for example, you need to use Desecrate from inside the Solaris Temple.

Also keep in mind that the Spectres' level is determined by zone level or desecrate level, whichever is lower. If your Desecrate gem is level one, your spectres will do no damage and die instantly. So only use Desecrate if its level is equal to or higher than the zone level.
"
northles wrote:
"
godace wrote:
why so many life nodes on the build? zealoth's oath is based on ES right?

life regen = ES regen + chaos resist

What does chaos resist have to do with life regen? I don't understand.
Quod efficax non stultum
I saw you have some new gear (for example you drop unique ring for rare ring, can you explain why?) and want to ask you if it's possible to refresh your page and link your new upgraded gear to https://web.poe.garena.tw/forum/view-thread/112879 or somewhere, please.

Can you tell what new gear linked with what gems (any changes here?), i'm little confused: how i can use so many gems and i can't see where can i get so many sockets to use all of them. Plus new gear and some linked differently then we saw in guide.

Why you stop using Lori's Lantern? Is it so bad in your opinion? Explain please.

How can you get cap resistance when i calculated and it should not be caped. Is there any way to increase my resistance? With all gear and aura i have no cap all max resistance.

Can you tell your opinion on Anger aura, why you not using it? Is it worse then Hatred or Haste? i don't know and wanted to hear professional like you. What's better for best Damage: Anger or Hatred( or Haste)?

Who is stronger (most powerful) monster to Spectre? New monsters from Act 4 looks very strong, but what your think strongest and why? If you tested.

Thanks!
"
I saw you have some new gear (for example you drop unique ring for rare ring, can you explain why?) and want to ask you if it's possible to refresh your page and link your new upgraded gear to https://web.poe.garena.tw/forum/view-thread/112879 or somewhere, please.

Can you tell what new gear linked with what gems (any changes here?), i'm little confused: how i can use so many gems and i can't see where can i get so many sockets to use all of them. Plus new gear and some linked differently then we saw in guide.

1. Updated the gear page =)

2. I still use the same gems , nothing's change. Still need one 'Unset Ring'.

"
Why you stop using Lori's Lantern? Is it so bad in your opinion?

I'am not sure am I going right or not but I try to give up the Lori's Lantern for more ES.

http://file.2000fun.com/album/201511/06/232742tpz922tapqpaetap.jpg

https://youtu.be/LRyyohznDY0

"
How can you get cap resistance when i calculated and it should not be caped. Is there any way to increase my resistance? With all gear and aura i have no cap all max resistance.

Jewel with element resistance.

"
Can you tell your opinion on Anger aura, why you not using it? Is it worse then Hatred or Haste? i don't know and wanted to hear professional like you. What's better for best Damage: Anger or Hatred( or Haste)?

Anger aura + Elemental Equilibrium = ╳
Anger aura + Generosity + Elemental Equilibrium = O
Depend on my summoner, I have no extra sockets for Generosity.
Last edited by kinman90 on Nov 6, 2015, 12:38:29 PM
"
kinman90 wrote:

"

Anger aura + Elemental Equilibrium = ╳
Anger aura + Generosity + Elemental Equilibrium = O
Depend on my summoner, I have no extra sockets for Generosity.

Thank you very much.

But i was wonder if i can drop Hatred or Haste for Anger aura. So not use Hatred or Haste (one of them) to Anger and if it's right choice.

Is Anger really worth a slot in exchange Hatred or Haste?
Haste = just 16% cast and attack speed (is it worth it?)
Hatred = 36% more damage, BUT only for our Zombie (not affect our Spectres)
While Anger gave extra damage to both Zombie and + Spectre.

And i wonder if Anger better aura for us or not.
"
But i was wonder if i can drop Hatred or Haste for Anger aura. So not use Hatred or Haste (one of them) to Anger and if it's right choice.

I think Hatred > Anger.
Last edited by kinman90 on Nov 9, 2015, 11:05:40 AM
"
kinman90 wrote:
"

I think Hatred > Anger.

Ok, thanks
Is there any particular reason you're using flame sentinels over the Revanant Spiders from Act 4?

If you don't have an Empower would a +2 Minion Helm be better than the Vertex for Zombies, I assume the links if that were the case be RS - Multistrike - Minion Damage - Melee Phys?

What priority would you recommend getting nodes on the tree, my character is only level 88 in the Darkshrine Event
IGN shdowe
Hi,are you update your build in to the new patch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info