[2.2] Low Life With 8 Auras - Pure Summoner

Can you update the new skill build? i can't see the old one now
"
thekiller201 wrote:
Can you update the new skill build? i can't see the old one now

Sorry for waiting because 2.0 start 15/07/2015 in Taiwan.
Now is update to 2.0.
"
Colouring the Prism Guardian into 3 green sockets is impossible, I swear. 600+ Chromatic orbs and counting.

Vorici craft it for 285 chroms :)
IGN: Summonium
Hi. I would recommend throwing the Animate Guardian in the helm instead of Multistrike and keep the increased duration linked with vaal discipline + vaal haste
Trade ur amulet for Shaper's Seed Agate Amulet. Give you another 2% life regen and tons mana regen plus your minions another 1% regen. Other than that this build is awesome. Im running all Aura's, 10 Zombies, 16 Skeletons, 4 Scepters, Chaos Golem. My mass army lol and it rips through anything
"
Eranicus wrote:
Vorici craft it for 285 chroms :)

25 chroms for two green. I used 75chrms only. How lucky am I.

"
nv314961 wrote:
Hi. I would recommend throwing the Animate Guardian in the helm instead of Multistrike and keep the increased duration linked with vaal discipline + vaal haste

Usually I am using 'Animate Guardian'(17075 HP) instead of 'Rejuvenation Totem'.With this dps , summoner is still safe for mapping 78↓map.

"
cobraarni wrote:
Trade ur amulet for Shaper's Seed Agate Amulet. Give you another 2% life regen and tons mana regen plus your minions another 1% regen. Other than that this build is awesome. Im running all Aura's, 10 Zombies, 16 Skeletons, 4 Scepters, Chaos Golem. My mass army lol and it rips through anything

um.. If I have to choose between the 2% regen and ES , I think I will take the ES.
But it's still a good choice.

Animate Guardian WITH this.
Your spectres can kill with +30% item rarity
Last edited by kinman90 on Jul 19, 2015, 3:55:29 AM
Updated with some videos, enjoy.
Can you post Leveling skill tree(for 20, 40, 60, 80, 90 points)? And what spell do you use for lvling?
hello just wanted to ask if i use queen decree and go for the CI keystone would it be a major change to the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info