Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Full Details of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events and their Prizes

hyyyyyypuuuuuuuuuu
Beautiful skins... but I'm play pretty casually and I barely got to 80 after two months of play, so I think I'm just gonna play Standard and work on my current characters :x
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Ballin' event
I wonder how hard you have to play to get both sets, i'm really looking forward to get both :D
i really wanted to take break from poe but i guess il be getting those sets!
"
Qarl wrote:

The challenges exist independently in each event. Achieving a challenge only applies for the league you in.

Players who want both armour sets are welcome to compete in both events.

But if you make it to level 80 in HC and die, wont that mean you also get the SC level 80 too?
WHOOOOOOO
IGN:WitchSummonerz
Hoooooooly fuck dat hardcore.
"
Riandro wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

The challenges exist independently in each event. Achieving a challenge only applies for the league you in.

Players who want both armour sets are welcome to compete in both events.

But if you make it to level 80 in HC and die, wont that mean you also get the SC level 80 too?

Your char goes to standard. Not the SC version of the one month league.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
SieghartX2 wrote:
Hmmm, I'm a little confused about the SC/HC split in this challenge/rewards, does this means that in order to get both sets, I need to complete the same 4 sets of challenge in both HC and SC?

I.E: getting to lvl 80 in SC for Cerulean #1 and lvl 80 in HC for Sanguine #1 ?

If so, does that mean that we need to complete the encounter challenges cross league (i.e: complete the torment spirits in bloodline and vice versa only using zana's device?)

Can someone help clarify/explain?

You don't need to do this using Zana's device, as both bloodlines and torment mods will appear simultaneously in both the hardcore and softcore one month leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info