Full Details of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events and their Prizes

"
kongyuyu wrote:
Does this mean even if someone wanted the SC reward only, he have to play in HC as well due to challange 3 (40 encounters)?

Nope, both bloodlines and torment are active in the softcore and hardcore versions.
Might be a weird idea, but why not give the top 10 of both the leagues the serpah (now in blue and red) wings in the colour of the league they played in

and give the top 25 a seraph (now in blue and red) weapon effect, this way the top players actually have a cool non-continued reward to battle for.

top 100 for instance the footprints (now in blue and red)

just so there is more to go for then just the top 10 item you get, would be cool if this could be realizable, could also be level dependent like:

80: blue/ red footprints
85: blue / red weapon effect (set)
90: blue/ red wing effect.

this is just to make the league more interesting to less hardcore players and even more interesting to grind for the full sets!
"
exteras wrote:
Might be a weird idea, but why not give the top 10 of both the leagues the serpah (now in blue and red) wings in the colour of the league they played in

and give the top 25 a seraph (now in blue and red) weapon effect, this way the top players actually have a cool non-continued reward to battle for.

top 100 for instance the footprints (now in blue and red)

just so there is more to go for then just the top 10 item you get, would be cool if this could be realizable, could also be level dependent like:

80: blue/ red footprints
85: blue / red weapon effect (set)
90: blue/ red wing effect.

this is just to make the league more interesting to less hardcore players and even more interesting to grind for the full sets!

sure, why not? anything els?

those are leagues and no races...
Heya, maybe a dumb question but, are these rewards, item appearances a 1 time use, or can u keep on using them on every armor piece u find?

wanted to know this, for buying armor looks for money aswell.

thanks
"
Azeka wrote:
Heya, maybe a dumb question but, are these rewards, item appearances a 1 time use, or can u keep on using them on every armor piece u find?

wanted to know this, for buying armor looks for money aswell.

thanks

You can use these things and other mtx only on one item at a time but you can reclaim them and then apply them to another item.
IGN: Rhianil
*** Build guides ***
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1209798
I will so try to get both sets. Mainly because I actually want to play the HC league but I like the blue set better. Oh well, time for some PoE grinding, guys! Good luck all!
Is it time yet?
"
Chthonian wrote:
Is it time yet?

Cant look at the clock? They start 10pm in my time zone which is 1 hour and 23 minutes away. Do the math.
How are achievements tracked? Do we have to keep track ourselves or is it done for us?
"
repla wrote:
How are achievements tracked? Do we have to keep track ourselves or is it done for us?

Achievements and challenges have in game menus. You can track them there. Challenges is the U key.
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Last edited by Gunslingerx64 on Mar 23, 2015, 6:09:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info