Full Details of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events and their Prizes

"
Valefore wrote:
WoW! Great looking sets! Just one noobie question.
Do my current items in torment and bloodline stashes stay for 1 month event or will they transfer to standart and hardcore league?

they get transfered so standard / hardcore. the 1 month event is a fresh start.
Damn GGG i love u:D Those skins <3 mix of them will looks amazing :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Very generous rewards this time around.

Really need to have a break from POE, but one month race with SUCH rewards??? Awesome guys.

The big thing is that we don't have to do all the things from list to do a challenge, I hope to see it in next league.
"
tyrehawkes wrote:
D**m it. I was gonna take this time off to sort my standard/hc stashes, thinking all you guys would offer is some uniques i can turn into exalteds.(really need the break, considering I broke two of my mouse fingers ~6 weeks back)Now you went and released a suit better than arcanists to go with my wings of death. :( there's goes my life. INC physical therapy bills! :(

In honour of the Cerulean Set, I'm building an Ice Spellcaster for the month-long. Thinking the gloves and boots would look quite awesome in combination with the Arcanist body armour. Need to see the helm in-game, as it looks like it might exceed my "glowy" tolerance level, (why I don't own the "Seraph" helm) but I'll make that call when the time comes. Good luck and get well soon!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on Mar 19, 2015, 9:35:17 AM
I am in love with the red set! Pity it's the HC one :P
But the best news is
"
Central European Time: 6pm, Tuesday March 24

First time I see a normal hour for Europe, I hope this will also happen with Act 4 expansion :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
HYYYPEE!!!
Nice rewards for people that are really in this kind of races ! Which does not rezally include me but I just want PoE to be popular ;)
"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
What a reat Idea with the Armour Set Parts & finally You Guys go in the right Direction for the Challenges (Subsets, not Searching for the one final Thing for Weeks) ... absolutely great!

Absolutely agree! Chris finally u made it right! Finally this challenges is possible for guys who have a job in real life lol!!! Right now we just need a simple option in setting to display only yellow/uniq items on the ground... i mostly killed because some mobs hiding in the white loot lol... - CHRIS just simple option plz and you will be my hero! its about 1 week to implement...
FOR THE GLORY!
That blue armour set though Kreygasm, really hope i can finish the challenges if i put time and currency into it. Gj GGG much love
Sp00ky scary skeltal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info