La de da

"
"
jebroni wrote:
To people saying "check every mob for reflect": who the fk actually does this? EVERY mob?

Did you even read my post? There's no "checking" for reflect. You can see reflect at a glance. The aura is intentionally obvious. The only people unable to do this are the ones spectral throwing or tornado shotting with increased projectile speed to kill mobs a million lightyears away, but those people have leech so they don't care.

I'm not here to argue about petty semantics, but please don't partake in any discussion on builds you have no experience on.

edit: and for the record, reflect visibility varies between gfx settings, mob density, and the landscape. You act like everything walks up to you in a nice slow single file line out in an nice grassy open area..
Last edited by jebroni on Mar 18, 2015, 6:03:02 PM
"
jebroni wrote:
"
"
jebroni wrote:
To people saying "check every mob for reflect": who the fk actually does this? EVERY mob?

Did you even read my post? There's no "checking" for reflect. You can see reflect at a glance. The aura is intentionally obvious. The only people unable to do this are the ones spectral throwing or tornado shotting with increased projectile speed to kill mobs a million lightyears away, but those people have leech so they don't care.

I'm not here to argue about petty semantics, but please don't partake in any discussion on builds you have no experience on.

edit: and for the record, reflect visibility varies between gfx settings, mob density, and the landscape. You act like everything walks up to you in a nice slow single file line out in an nice grassy open area..

Yeah but most good builds are built to survive reflect... Especially where I play in the HC temp leagues. Vaal pact helps a lot, or for spells extra high resists (saffels +purity) and leech can work good too.
d2 oblion knight aproves damage return

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Mar 19, 2015, 11:57:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info