La de da

"
ShadyC wrote:
Flicker Strike throws you around violently, you can't read shit.

I would have to go scout ahead the entire map like a jackass.

Nobody wants to be a jackass.

GGG removes reflect. Q___Q, wai this gaem so ez, I just righot klec and enemiez die? PoE is cazuol????? gg

1) Don't use flicker strike
2) Use IC before going into large mobs, which may contain reflect
3) Use Physical to lightning, to avoid massive reflect
4) Stop being a whiny noob, and start looking for ways to stop getting killed by reflect. Reflect is there BECAUSE people go for those ALL THE DPS IN THE WORLD builds. And if there was no reflect, there would be no reason to not simply go full-crit, DPS and Vaal pact.

Link your tree. I expect 3/4 of points being damage. Probably crit.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"

Bro chill out bro lols

NO

Well, ok. :-(
Sorry OP, but such stupid statements trigger bad reactions in my brain. But I can guarantee, this is not game's fault. :-@.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Mar 18, 2015, 7:42:15 AM
"
ShadyC wrote:

You don't have to read shit. Learn to recognize what the reflect auras _look like_. No monster that I know of has "reflects physical damage" as an intrinsic that is not visible by looking at the monster's auras.
"
ShadyC wrote:

I would have to go scout ahead the entire map like a jackass.

Nobody wants to be a jackass.

judging by some folks on these forums I would rethink that last line lol
I dont see any any key!
If you want to build a 100% physical or elemental crit build you need to either use VP or acuity or you will die to reflect.

If you don't have either of those options then you need to split your damage into half physical and half elemental. You can stop physical refer with a good Ic Ec setup and elemental reflect can be handled with flasks.

On top of this you should use other forms of defence like regen,block,dodge,evasion to minimize the effects of reflect along with the new unique ring that reduces how much damage you take from reflect.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
On low life you still can die to phys reflect if you don't use IC even with Acuity ...
To people saying "check every mob for reflect": who the fk actually does this? EVERY mob?
"
jebroni wrote:
To people saying "check every mob for reflect": who the fk actually does this? EVERY mob?

Did you even read my post? There's no "checking" for reflect. You can see reflect at a glance. The aura is intentionally obvious. The only people unable to do this are the ones spectral throwing or tornado shotting with increased projectile speed to kill mobs a million lightyears away, but those people have leech so they don't care.
"
ShadyC wrote:
... There goes the last 3 maps' worth of exp...

Once you reach a certain level it is almost 10 high end maps every time you die. If you want to end up with a really high level char your defence must become rocksolid!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
ShadyC wrote:
... There goes the last 3 maps' worth of exp...

Once you reach a certain level it is almost 10 high end maps every time you die. If you want to end up with a really high level char your defence must become rocksolid!

Once you reach an even higher level than that, it is _over_ 10 high end maps every time you die. At 94, 77 maps with pack size barely get me 1% exp on average. At level 95 it'll be that way for 78 maps :/

At level 96, your penalty stays the same as 95 (though you need more exp, so it's still slightly slower), but I figure I'll just altogether stop wanting to level at 97.
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 18, 2015, 3:39:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info