Trying for 4 reds on Rats nest o.O

Paid 3 ex for this, keep an eye out on poe.trade
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Denezen wrote:
Chroming in this game to me is actually more annoying than any other (jewelling, fusing) simply because you require colors for your skills, otherwise you're SOL. At least at parts of the game you can get away without having all your shit linked and can manage without full sockets on everything.

I too spent a LOT of chroms just to try to get 2b, 2g and 1r on a Daresso chest.. I couldn't beleive how difficult it was and was wasting so many orbs. This is one of the unfunnest parts of the game tbh.

Mine after 400 chrom
"
Denezen wrote:
Chroming in this game to me is actually more annoying than any other (jewelling, fusing) simply because you require colors for your skills, otherwise you're SOL. At least at parts of the game you can get away without having all your shit linked and can manage without full sockets on everything.

I too spent a LOT of chroms just to try to get 2b, 2g and 1r on a Daresso chest.. I couldn't beleive how difficult it was and was wasting so many orbs. This is one of the unfunnest parts of the game tbh.

I agree, and what's more, according the the Q&A they had a while back, GGG agrees as well.

There was a "add an orb" suggestion thread a while back where I made the following suggestion

"
Stasis Orb
Place in the socket of an item to protect that socket from a single chromatic orb

So if you have a weapon that's BBR and you want GGR, you can place the Stasis Orb in the red socket and hit the item with a chromatic. The Stasis Orb would be consumed and that socket is guaranteed to remain red. If your result is now GBR you could spend two more Stasis Orbs to protect the green and red sockets, re-rolling only the blue one.

This or something like it would mitigate the problem.
"
Damon_Tor wrote:

"
Stasis Orb
Place in the socket of an item to protect that socket from a single chromatic orb

So if you have a weapon that's BBR and you want GGR, you can place the Stasis Orb in the red socket and hit the item with a chromatic. The Stasis Orb would be consumed and that socket is guaranteed to remain red. If your result is now GBR you could spend two more Stasis Orbs to protect the green and red sockets, re-rolling only the blue one.

Holy shit, that is an awesome idea. I imagine statis orbs would be kind of expensive (not eternal-expensive, but probably more than regal-expensive, depending on how rare they are), but that would still make everything so much less *annoying*.

good times
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
"
"
Damon_Tor wrote:

"
Stasis Orb

Holy shit, that is an awesome idea. I imagine statis orbs would be kind of expensive (not eternal-expensive, but probably more than regal-expensive, depending on how rare they are), but that would still make everything so much less *annoying*.

In the same invent an orb thread I suggested the "chromatic keeper orb." http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211415 Probably other people also thought of a similar orb.
You can also use this:

http://shouldichromeit.herokuapp.com/

Instead of Voricci.
Because Voricci requires a huge base investment.
Doing plain Chroms suggested you'd get it in ~400 or something if I read that Calc correctly?
Both the Voricci and that Calulator are based on the same data (in a way, read the reference information on the vorici calc page)
IGN: Ikbosh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info