Today Only - St. Patrick's Day Mystery Box!

Not going to lie, since the update last week, I was hoping for a leprechaun pet. Oh, well. Guess these will have to do.

Got pretty much everything but the two items I wanted.

I have a dual basilisk army with squads run by frog princes who all get frog squires. Everyone gets to have Verdant footprints and tombstone desecration with their spectral stars or raging ghostflame spirits..

I also have a sprite airforce...
11 boxes = 165 pts
opened = 1040 pts

2 wisp swarm
Last edited by papas88063 on Mar 16, 2015, 3:29:22 PM
GGG's needs to revamp the microtransaction system.

Allow us to rearrange and delete MTX's.
Make a quicker way to reclaim MTX effects.

Add a button next to each moddable item slot in the inventory that allows us to choose a cosmetic effect option from ones that we own to be attached to the item slot not the item itself so we don't have to reapply something everytime we get a new item.

Make cosmetic microtransactions one per character as in if im dual wielding and I have x2 Ghostflame and x1 Verdant and x1 Necrotic weapon glows I should be able to attach either 1 Verdant and 1 Necrotic effect to my weapons or Ghostflame on both of them since I own 2 copies of Ghostflame. This should be per character not per account as the vast moajority of the player base doesnt buy more then 2 of the same weapon or armor cosmetic effect over reclaiming them and switching characters.

We gave you our money for the MTX's please make it not be a hassle to use them.

As for the forum topic I bought tyhe Journeyman Supporter Pack and used all the points on chests, got my moneys worth for sure and I'm happy with everything I got except the extra medusa heads and apparently a whole frog ecosystem that I cant move around or delete.
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.
Last edited by SDCA on Mar 16, 2015, 3:48:00 PM
got a legacy 6L Shav with 4 offcolours

Thanks GGG !
IGN TylordRampage
3 Boxes

Thank You GGG :D
this box idea is cool and all but atleast it could contain some kind of a unique green item that you cant buy otherwise
out of 7 boxes
Spoiler
S L O W E R

I feel scammed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info