Competitive Season Invitationals

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
TehHammer wrote:
PVP... yawn.
funny thing
i made somewhat the same post and it got deleted and they told me it wasnt constructive

how can you be constructive about something boring and broken being pushed down our throat

Lol, you're always so dramatic.
#NeverGoing90
yup great racing from cwu gz, when does next season start? :)
great news!
in cwu we trust yeah
2.0 ain't no melee patch.
"
Skyforth wrote:
Wtf. They disqualified someone in season 2 for doing the exact same thing GrindcoreTHRALL and ripsaw666 did in season 1 who both got their invites and alt art rewards.

Johnnyannihilation who was supposed to get in and was not compensated in any regard.

I know. GGG didn't catch abuse last time quickly enough to do something about it, so naturally they should be forbidden to do anything about it this time.

/facepalm
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Wow you're a genius!

They were well aware of it and even had plenty of time between announcement and actual invitational. Of course addressing the matter is important but it's unfair to players who should have gotten their alt art rewards and earned spot in invitational.

(Removed By Support)
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Mar 16, 2015, 1:53:32 AM
Grats to my homie Snow! He snuck right in the ladder spot. Can't wait to play this weekend :)
ign: TsunaFishSandwich
<(*.*<)(>*.*)><(*.*<)(>*.*)><(*.*<)(>*.*)>
King Cone ~ You can't stop the cone!
Looking at the EU invitationals.. looks like im getting rekt hard there without chance :P
i somehow feel i dont belong there :(
They got my name wrong :( Anyway, is there a way to give my spot to a good racer, since i'm not that good and prefer for someone that hasn't raced this season much and is good to have a shot at this?
That cwu guy is nuts
"just for try, for see and for know"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info