Competitive Season Invitationals

Wow cwu kicked some ass, well done dude all classes, very impressed.

Good luck to all.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Most people have their class or skills that they are better at... dam cwu way to win at PoE
"
Atlas305 wrote:
gratz everyone!
Damn Waggle and Helman race and Pvp GG!

Also didn't Hege win EU first? Thought it was the first one you qualified for but he is on U.S. Mistake I assume:

US Swiss Event Winners:
Dsfarblarwaggle
HegemonyTV
TsunamiNH
Mephisto_n

Hegemony put resignation from EU invitational so he can qualify to US one. And he did qualify to US.
Also thanks GGG for reaction in pvp EU queue case.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211484/
Last edited by kuan999 on Mar 15, 2015, 11:04:50 PM
So many friends in the race invitational :) Good luck guys! I know it's not a perfect system but I'm still looking forward to it.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
"
nerf cwu

LOL

1 HegemonyTV - HegePvPnes 2285
2 Helman - Helman_SidrosProtege 2256
3 Mephisto_n - MephD_ 2204
4 hauntworld1 - The_GauntIet 2202
5 Dsfarblarwaggle - ALWAYSRUSH 2117
6 neyhoumi - HailingSnowflakes

So why exactly did ^ neyhoumi get an invite when im ahead of him ? i clearly stayed up all day to fight 30 mins before we get to monday to secure my spot. GGG did announce that the season was going to be over on monday, as far as i know i was ahead of neyhoumi when we reached the timer in new zealand.

Kinda disapointed there has been no information about ladder rating invitational spot to know the exact time about when it was going to be calculated, i based my mind over the fact that you guys said it was going to be over monday, there should be an exact timer or something how was i supose to know you guys would calculate this before monday ?

The invitationals announcements were put down on 2015 14:14 ( 14 minutes after we got monday ), and i was queuing doing pvp and passed neyhoumi way before we reached monday )

arent we supose to fight till the end to get our spots ? Why did GGG decide to lock them up before the exact ending date.

This has to be a mistake...
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Mar 16, 2015, 12:02:27 AM
Wtf. They disqualified someone in season 2 for doing the exact same thing GrindcoreTHRALL and ripsaw666 did in season 1 who both got their invites and alt art rewards.

Johnnyannihilation who was supposed to get in and was not compensated in any regard.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
Wtf. They disqualified someone in season 2 for doing the exact same thing GrindcoreTHRALL and ripsaw666 did in season 1 who both got their invites and alt art rewards.

Johnnyannihilation who was supposed to get in and was not compensated in any regard.

:D
Bam!! good stuff ggg
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
TehHammer wrote:
PVP... yawn.
funny thing
i made somewhat the same post and it got deleted and they told me it wasnt constructive

how can you be constructive about something boring and broken being pushed down our throat
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info