A Prediction...

Prediction due to quality assurance Act IV will be permanently delayed with no expected date till ready.
"
"
I don't like when people call me a whale. It makes me feel fat.

Really? I makes me feel like a giant, harmless friend to all whose song will someday save the planet.

How is that not awesome?

Star trek reference?^^
"
"
"
I don't like when people call me a whale. It makes me feel fat.

Really? I makes me feel like a giant, harmless friend to all whose song will someday save the planet.

How is that not awesome?

Star trek reference?^^

PoE the final frontier these are the voyages of Charan his ongoing mission to seek out new content by supporting GGG, and to boldly goo where no PoE supporter has gone before.
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
"

How is that not awesome?

Star trek reference?^^

PoE the final frontier these are the voyages of Charan his ongoing mission to seek out new content by supporting GGG, and to boldly goo where no PoE supporter has gone before.

Act 4 taking place in outer space confirmed!
Hard for me to get excited about new content when the old content is still unoptimized and exacerbates the games technical issues. New content just means more of the same. Would much prefer a technical/enjoyment patch that just makes the game run smoother, and maybe works on some of the less fun areas of the existing content. It's an ARPG. Doesn't really need a boatload of content. Does need to have enjoyable clicky monster slaying, though.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
Hard for me to get excited about new content when the old content is still unoptimized and exacerbates the games technical issues. New content just means more of the same. Would much prefer a technical/enjoyment patch that just makes the game run smoother, and maybe works on some of the less fun areas of the existing content. It's an ARPG. Doesn't really need a boatload of content. Does need to have enjoyable clicky monster slaying, though.

I already am enjoying the game, i want more content because a new act will bring new monsters and surely new gems and maps and such. I dont understand what you mean with technical issues, other than a few desync moments i got no problems. There are games that crash my PC, POE is no such game, its very smooth for me in terms of gameplay.
"

You presume it won't be both.

Don't.

I've expressed my concerns over the whole 'fortress built on mud' issue, where it seemed GGG just kept adding levels on top and tried to pretend the foundations weren't sinking. So have many others.

Obviously I can't say for sure if the next big patch will be more than just more, but if I could, I would.

Fair enough. I guess past performance is not an indicator of future results. Maybe they'll get some of those 'trail' gfx effects instead of particles, or whatever it was they were looking into around this time last year. That sounded like a nice improvement. Maybe some gib collection.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info