A Prediction...

GGG have gone too long between content updates and saved too much for act4 which has meant ppl have gotten bored in the meantime and will probably flip their lid when act4 comes saying the game has changed too much (particularly CB whales).

I know I would still be playing the game if it had been updated but I am having to wait until Act4.

While I have no doubt Act4 will be popular I have to wonder whether this interim gap hasn't damaged overall numbers.
Predicting that people will complain is like predicting that the sun will keep shining. Just because people will complain... and they will complain... doesn't mean squat. Only thing that matters is if GGG can maintain their game.

Edit: Bad example... the sun wont shine forever. More like predicting that the value of pi will remain the same.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 15, 2015, 10:09:09 AM
Lol, always something to whine about in GD i guess.
Thanks for your contribution Dirk Austin, you are a valued member of the community & I respect your insight.
"
Thanks for your contribution Dirk Austin, you are a valued member of the community & I respect your insight.

You expected something serious? This thread is just some QQ over something that isnt even the case.
Valuable input Dirk, taken on board, thanks again.
I think by now GGG has gotten used to and expects a certain amount of end of the world statements when new content comes out.

It will be ok. :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

It has been, like what, 3 months since last content patch. Relax.

I think you're dropping the (crystal)ball on this one.
I frequently take breaks from the game, can't play a mindnumbing H&S game for longer than 3-4 weeks at a time. I'm still hyped for Act 4.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I frequently take breaks from the game, can't play a mindnumbing H&S game for longer than 3-4 weeks at a time. I'm still hyped for Act 4.

Same. Im playing shadow of mordor atm, nice time burner for the wait of act 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info