Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

@World_Destructor,

Thanks again, lol.

I found out a way to make the missing mods searchable without waiting to later in the league. So the following extra mods have been added:

#% of Energy Shield Regenerated per second
Tornado Shot fires # additional secondary Projectiles
There are quite a few more lab enchants that don't get recognized though, I honestly hadn't bothered to tell you last league.

I must admit that I lol'd when the MLP gave 1.3~1.9 chaos for this item:
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Hate Spiral
Diamond Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
+52 to Strength
+44 to Intelligence
+65 to maximum Life
+68 to maximum Mana
+35% to Chaos Resistance
20% increased Evasion Rating

Like come on, seriously? xD
I normally update the mods once a league. I may miss some mods when there are changes that I didn't notice.

The item only matches one item so that ML won't capture it well. Edge cases are normally hard. Maybe try feedback to see if it gets better.
Yeah I know it's complicated like that but I just wanted to share because it's funny, no worries I get it.
Sometimes a rare is more of a one of a kind, incomparable to anything.
btw can this site filter out people who log-in on their respective leagues?

i stopped using poe.trade with www.pathofexile.com/trade because of it
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
"
xrook wrote:
btw can this site filter out people who log-in on their respective leagues?

i stopped using poe.trade with www.pathofexile.com/trade because of it

GGG's website has the advantage of access to log in information so it is convenient to know which league you are playing or just played.

Theoretically, it is possible on this site. I need to search around to see whether there is a better way. One method is this: if sessionID is saved, it is ok to query GGG's website to get the current user information such as active league. Then save it automatically on the website. However, the query may take several seconds, and the sessionID may change. Compare to changing it manually, not sure if this is convenient. Because we don't have GGG's convenience and each time the query with sessionID will take time.
Fixed visualization of:

https://poeprices.info/exiledestiny

What happens in Wraeclast stays in Wraeclast!
Fixed many issues in the list, historical prices, related builds for all unique items.

https://poeprices.info/uniqueitempages/Alluniqueitems.html
Hey,

Hinder's not recognized:
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Enthralling Portent
Ghastly Eye Jewel
--------
Abyss
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
+36 to maximum Life
+35 to maximum Mana
Minions have 8% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit with Spells, with 30% reduced Movement Speed
--------
Place into an Abyssal Socket on an Item or into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.
@World_Destructor, fixed two hinder mods. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info