Hideout of the Week: Lost Gates Exile

Overwhelming!
Both her voice and the hideout! :)
Wish I was that creative. Bex! How does one become that creative? :D
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
Found this completely at random. Willing to bet Mr. Sour Grapes there meant this one.

oh how offending? ..pfff you want to tell me something?

I told no one that i'm talking about my old hideout you silly guy, on top of that i don't even think that it's nearly top notch but the current hotw is no match for very many great hideouts out there who got created months ago. They don't get any attention but things like that (new hotw)? If you want a list which hideouts i'm talking about ok i can give you per pm. Just ask. Thats no promoting thread here.
=Licht ist Leben=
Last edited by Hruthgard on Mar 11, 2015, 1:03:41 AM
hah..you seems like the first and only one who's offended in this thread.
"Thanks and see you next time". Kawaì <3

EDIT: Why people can't just discuss personal differences without looking like they want to kill each other is beyond me.
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
Last edited by DnAngel on Mar 11, 2015, 3:18:38 AM
+1 Great Job
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
"
Hruthgard wrote:
"
Found this completely at random. Willing to bet Mr. Sour Grapes there meant this one.

oh how offending? ..pfff you want to tell me something?

I told no one that i'm talking about my old hideout you silly guy, on top of that i don't even think that it's nearly top notch but the current hotw is no match for very many great hideouts out there who got created months ago. They don't get any attention but things like that (new hotw)? If you want a list which hideouts i'm talking about ok i can give you per pm. Just ask. Thats no promoting thread here.

Honestly I like your old hideout much more then current HOTW, but you shouldn't act as jealous jerk a do it rather for fun than for prestige. ;)
'Tis not just about the final stetics; creativity and adaptability both play a role here. This creator had really interesting and demanding decoration choices that IMO overrule that final product.
Art 'tis not supposed to be always beautiful, the field is incommensurable.

Great job with the hideout.

Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
one of the worst hotw´s.
Bex, you had me at "Hi". <3
"
jacky5047 wrote:
"
Hruthgard wrote:
Looks awful, don't know what to say, just so many things who are bad, texture glitching, overfilled with effects, bad usage of filler, trash "grass on marmor" design and simple stones on the side of the way...horrific bad. So thats the current hotw. Disrespectful for good hideouts to see such garbage here as a hotw.

GZ

Please post along links to those so-called good hideouts to make yourself dont look like a bastard alright :3

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1204629

Best one I've seen on PoE yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info