Hideout of the Week: Lost Gates Exile

A good comment on youtube, I would like to quote: "Stop using super high movement speed to show off a hideout."

Greetings
omg this hideout GZ.
the first area is inane, same for area with the water they are awsome
No.
No, no, no, no, no.
This can't be.
I thought Chris on helium, once, twice, several times, but...
Just no.
I still can't believe I realy heard it...

Spoiler
There ARE girls on the Internet!

Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
"bix"?
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
very cool
i <3 minesweeper
How do they do these!! Mine always feel off lol.. Awesome stuff
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
Hruthgard wrote:
Looks awful, don't know what to say, just so many things who are bad, texture glitching, overfilled with effects, bad usage of filler, trash "grass on marmor" design and simple stones on the side of the way...horrific bad. So thats the current hotw. Disrespectful for good hideouts to see such garbage here as a hotw.

GZ

I feel bad saying this (as someone who also submitted a HOTW) but I 100% agree. I literally spent 10's of hours (probably about 100 hours in total just placing items) making sure I had the very least texture glitching, and things were placed immaculately with purpose (not needlessly spammed) everything aligned perfectly in sync (no disjointed walls etc).
If I had known all it took was to spam Vaal Markers, unaligned pillars, leaves/fillers, bricks, random embers, and arch's everywhere with poor placement and alignment to each other and poor framing (viewer frame) I would of not wasted my time, because this hideout didn't take close to as much of it.

This alter and these stairs alone http://i.imgur.com/2GwVkOu.jpg show detail comparison, I combined objects to make better versions of those same objects like the "3d" stairs not just "placed stairs".

Smmh
For the record there were some great hideouts, even some I was worried about and was like "damn that is nice", and my angst isn't "I didn't win"........... it is "I (Everybody else) lost to that?"

You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Last edited by jadenharrow on Mar 13, 2015, 2:32:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info