Build of the Week: Elemental Cleave Evasion Ranger

that gmp Dom though. who was rolling the maps? Kappa
looks fun!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Whoa, that's my build!

Thanks for the feature, GGG, and thanks everyone for the comments.

"
Ryouko wrote:
looks fine on the local test server but must be annoying on the normal servers with lots of dsyncs >.<

It's not so bad, plus I've gotten really good at potion prediction, or knowing when to pop a life flask and Atziri's Promise. It's been a long time since I've died (I regularly run high level Alch'd maps), and I'm well on my way to level 95.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Hah what are the odds. Yesterday I decided to give it a go with the Dreamfeather swords and now they get featured in BoTW.

Grats on the feature Tempada. Saw your elemental version on the post-mortem although I wanted to try and make a phys build with them because of their high flat phys roll. Maybe I go hybrid xD
Wonder how fast it would spinn if it was Cyclone , oh but did realise that alot the speed allso came from multistrike . so better with cleave
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
Congrats Tempada! I watched your video guide literally yesterday evening, what a coincidence, lol!
"The one who dies with the most toys is still dead."
- Geth, keeper of the Vault.

I like queen of the forest and dream feather combo...

But that broken animations... :/ Sometimes I am telling myself that the multistrike shlouldn't exist.
"
Congrats on build of the week, Tempada. Looks supremely boring to me, but that's hardly your fault. I feel that way about most BOTWs now. Dunno who they're aimed at, but it ain't me.

Thanks, Charan, although I'm sorry you feel that way. It may be a two-button attack build (Cleave and Leap Slam), but it keeps you on your toes since you're in the thick of things (melee) and you frequently need to pop potions (life and Atziri's Promise) or Vaal Grace to stay alive. And it's super fast to the point that going back to any of my other characters feels like wallowing in molasses.

*Shrugs* It's cool. Different strokes for different folks.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
And what about elemental melee build who use elemental weapon like tri-elem.
Cool build gg, and gg Mors build stealing he did it in first

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info