Build of the Week: Elemental Cleave Evasion Ranger

"
Tempada wrote:
"
Congrats on build of the week, Tempada. Looks supremely boring to me, but that's hardly your fault. I feel that way about most BOTWs now. Dunno who they're aimed at, but it ain't me.

Thanks, Charan, although I'm sorry you feel that way. It may be a two-button attack build (Cleave and Leap Slam), but it keeps you on your toes since you're in the thick of things (melee) and you frequently need to pop potions (life and Atziri's Promise) or Vaal Grace to stay alive. And it's super fast to the point that going back to any of my other characters feels like wallowing in molasses.

*Shrugs* It's cool. Different strokes for different folks.

Its your build? Congrats then, have some cookies.^^

I think its just too much unique items dependent when it comes to build of the week, and of course usually lots of trading needed and perfect bis gear rare rolls and what not. Once in my life i wanna do a build someone else made that i dont need to be a lvl 10 trader and a lvl 100 map farmer.

The build itself has a nice ring to it though. ;)
"
"
Tempada wrote:
"
Congrats on build of the week, Tempada. Looks supremely boring to me, but that's hardly your fault. I feel that way about most BOTWs now. Dunno who they're aimed at, but it ain't me.

Thanks, Charan, although I'm sorry you feel that way. It may be a two-button attack build (Cleave and Leap Slam), but it keeps you on your toes since you're in the thick of things (melee) and you frequently need to pop potions (life and Atziri's Promise) or Vaal Grace to stay alive. And it's super fast to the point that going back to any of my other characters feels like wallowing in molasses.

*Shrugs* It's cool. Different strokes for different folks.

Its your build? Congrats then, have some cookies.^^

I think its just too much unique items dependent when it comes to build of the week, and of course usually lots of trading needed and perfect bis gear rare rolls and what not. Once in my life i wanna do a build someone else made that i dont need to be a lvl 10 trader and a lvl 100 map farmer.

The build itself has a nice ring to it though. ;)

Unique dependent but its unique wich worth nothing/almost nothing
nice attack speed.... thats about all the good thing i have to say about the build:)

by the way ggg when did you say melee was getting buff/reworked ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
Dazoul wrote:
Cool build gg, and gg Mors build stealing he did it in first

Who is Mors and where is his build?

At the time I posted my build, there were maybe two other up-to-date elemental Cleave build threads on the forum, one by VictorDoom and one by Derongan, and only Derongan was using Dreamfeather (and using it in a decidedly different way since he ventured into the Duelist area and didn't stack aura power).
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
"
Dazoul wrote:
Cool build gg, and gg Mors build stealing he did it in first

Who is Mors and where is his build?

At the time I posted my build, there were maybe two other up-to-date elemental Cleave build threads on the forum, one by VictorDoom and one by Derongan, and only Derongan was using Dreamfeather (and using it in a decidedly different way since he ventured into the Duelist area and didn't stack aura power).

I believe it's a popular thing to say, which is supposed to be funny in a certain way (and for me it indeed is funny). Don't know exactly the backstory of it tho, but basically when somebody come up with something original, ppl say "mors did it first" :D
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:
I believe it's a popular thing to say, which is supposed to be funny in a certain way (and for me it indeed is funny). Don't know exactly the backstory of it tho, but basically when somebody come up with something original, ppl say "mors did it first" :D

Haha, well good to know!
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
If only Cylone targeting was not nerfed!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info