Summoner Efficiency (Looking for Opinions and Tips)

ask before spending money , not after. But don't get me wrong , i am being blunt because it is helpful to you.

people use montre for exactly one thing making zombies tanky without major investment. that is quite literally all montre does well.

the explosion on kill thing sounds good , but see my previous post that for trash mobs your specters will be doing crowd control so the zombies wont ever be the thing that kills the first mobs, and there is even less chance that the aoe from the explosion will do anything

and the 80 - 100% increased minion damage is trivial since with a midnight + guardian + sidd setup. you will easily get 200% minion damage so that 100% wont even come close to making up the 50% less zombie mod, or the loss of minion move speed or the loss of damage for the specters.

as for the specters , since like i said they are crowd control i would experiment with

echo, inc duration, inc aoe, faster casting, and minion damage (or replace faster casting with conc effect).

you dont seem to want necro aegis , so i doubt your zombies will survive atziri blasts , i would keep them 4l just so the mana costs is kept down, you can do even ebtter if you get a rrrb vertex since that cuts down on the re summon cost by a massive amount. if dicking with chromes aint your thing , i would just buy 2 - 3 exa worth and use the 3r vorici recipe.

if you do do the vertex , empower + multi strike + melee physical is a no brainer.
vertex is the best zombie helm despite its dex int thing.

as for curses temporal chains + vulnerability or enfeeble + vulnerability is all you want, the ee you get from arc is more than enough for dealing with mob resists.

this means you can either get a way better amy than sid or keep sid and respec the 3 - 4 points in the double curse bubble for something better.

never use added fire or any elemental gem on minions, the whole point is to keep their damage physical to maximize the scaling of their damage off of hatred which should be a 65 - 70% more as cold mod if you keep them pure physical.

i would still at-least try to find a spot for animate guardian , it is not liek you havem oney issues and replacing the core unique items of a aura guardian is just leer cast , zahndethus cassok and dying breath .

but you get 30% increased damage and that 18% curse penetration which is HUGE, after the nerf that mod alone is almost 40% of all possible curse penetration. 40%, my god that is sexy.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 6, 2015, 2:22:08 PM
hey there...

I run a shavs lowlife tri minion build.
Basicly i run level 26 zombies in

srs in

undying evangs in

and the rest of my gear

i use vall haste and vall clarity for bosses
resists at 83%
atziri viable
7 auras
350 es rps
if you want more info or to see me in action just hit me up in game. Happy to offer advice and opinions

ty gl hf :)
Razza
Last edited by brutalrazial on Mar 6, 2015, 3:22:03 PM
and your build is invalid pretty much because of the inclusion of srs.

srs are the best minion in the game easily 50 - 100% better than any other minion type, but the op flat out does not want them in this build.

and we can agree your build probably relies on them as the meat and potatoes of your dps.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 6, 2015, 3:51:16 PM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

srs are the best minion in the game easily 50 - 100% better than any other minion type, but the op flat out does not want them in this build.

and we can agree your build probably relies on them as the meat and potatoes of your dps.

op asked for advice and opinion so i gave it thats all.
zombies do around 17k dps and 12.5k life so i guess they are tanky and semi decent dps wise
i get around 20 srs with out vh and vc and about 30 with them on which i usually save for bosses

razza
Last edited by brutalrazial on Mar 6, 2015, 4:01:08 PM
"
brutalrazial wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

op asked for advice and opinion so i gave it thats all.
zombies do around 17k dps and 12.5k life so i guess they are tanky and semi decent dps wise
i get around 20 srs with out vh and vc and about 30 with them on which i usually save for bosses

razza

All suggestions and opinions are appreciated. That said, I have what is very likely the definitive product.

I dropped Necro Aegis (I like blocking and stuff) and the extra curse node and got Mortal Conviction.

Here's the gear I added to make this make sense:

8.5KES, 341.1ES/s & 1K Life unreserved (I'll level and get some aura nodes to bump that to over 1.3K or so Soon™.

This is really cool. I used the curse points to get arcane vision and I can spot chaos mobs from a MILE AWAY.

I dropped an unset with desecrate so I moved it into the chest and moved arc back in there and now desec takes the place of the 3rd superfluous curse (elemental weakness was dropped, and I know desecrate does not curse, it's only there for the faster casting).

Now running the Spectres with Conc-IAoE over IncDur-MinDamage, as suggested previously.

Damn, this is neat.
Last edited by 7thFullMoon on Mar 6, 2015, 4:09:28 PM
hah salty he resisted the srs dark side you have to recruit somewhere else :)
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 6, 2015, 5:29:51 PM
edit: nah
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Mar 20, 2015, 11:19:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info