Everyone's favorite way to level after 80?

74/75 maps are a couple chaos I believe. In addition, team up with folks and its free basically.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
At lvl 89 now.

From 0 to 30% in 4 days by just doing master missions and 5 maps no higher than 71.

lvl 8 masters open 76 areas. Use em :)

/global 820 helps

Share yours as well pls

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Below 90 you don't have a clue what "Grind" in grinding gear games actually stands for, sorry.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
ZachInTheBox wrote:
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
Do harder maps you wouldn't normally do, make a hideout, go try and complete some of the challenges, farm corrupted areas, start crafting

Harder maps= death= exp loss.. sooo.. haha
Hideout's made
Farming corr is boring
Not enough currency to craft, RNG on the low for me.

Having enough to craft has nothing to do with RNG. Has anything to do with vendoring rares, converting fuses to ex and getting regals and chaos from recipes.
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
Pewzor wrote:
Join a public mapping party... you can then literally just follow people around and facerolling to 97 as long as you dont pull a stupid.

edit: let me put in this way on torment if I do run with pub group I get to do like 30x 77 and 10x 78 a day with 0 map from my own pool at minimum cost and if you are not bad eventually you get a decent map popper that let you in on all the high level maps for free.

Ok, so why does GGG think that making PoE operate with such a huge play imbalance at the high levels (80+) between solo and group play the way to go? Why are those that play infrequently because they can't devote regular time to group play in a clan (real life trumps PoE so they go solo) being persecuted by GGG? What has GGG got against the solo player going it alone against all odds? Just doesn't seem like the decent thing to be doing to a large segment of the PoE players. If the answer is nothing (which I highly doubt it is) then why does GGG constantly shun and punish the solo players?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
watch tv and run ledge not even cheater magnus has enough power on that level to kill you
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:
Join a public mapping party... you can then literally just follow people around and facerolling to 97 as long as you dont pull a stupid.

edit: let me put in this way on torment if I do run with pub group I get to do like 30x 77 and 10x 78 a day with 0 map from my own pool at minimum cost and if you are not bad eventually you get a decent map popper that let you in on all the high level maps for free.

Ok, so why does GGG think that making PoE operate with such a huge play imbalance at the high levels (80+) between solo and group play the way to go? Why are those that play infrequently because they can't devote regular time to group play in a clan (real life trumps PoE so they go solo) being persecuted by GGG? What has GGG got against the solo player going it alone against all odds? Just doesn't seem like the decent thing to be doing to a large segment of the PoE players. If the answer is nothing (which I highly doubt it is) then why does GGG constantly shun and punish the solo players?

"Soloing" and "can't devote regular time" are two different things. There are solo players that play a shit load of PoE, and casuals that are getting carried by groups. Plus, you can't blame GGG ("persecuted" ? Seriously ?) because you may not have a lot of time to put into the game. What kind of logic is this ? "I only have 5 hours to play this game a week, well done GGG nice game lel".
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"Soloing" and "can't devote regular time" are two different things. There are solo players that play a shit load of PoE, and casuals that are getting carried by groups. Plus, you can't blame GGG ("persecuted" ? Seriously ?) because you may not have a lot of time to put into the game. What kind of logic is this ? "I only have 5 hours to play this game a week, well done GGG nice game lel".

I say persecuting in that (according to the Pewsor comment) you can tag along as part of a group and cruise all the way into the 90 levels while soloing is the ultimate grind-fest. I'm also quite sure that XP is gained much, much faster in parties than going solo. So yes, I believe GGG is unjustly persecuting solo players.

And I also don't like the comments along the lines of "it's their arpg and they can do whatever they want with it" or "If you don't like it you should quit now and forever" (a more polite way of saying GTFO). While these comments are true it is a major unfair blow to all who want to play solo. Just as strong a position GGG takes in making PoE not a pay-to-win game, they should also take a similar position in making PoE not a party-to-win game.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:

I say persecuting in that (according to the Pewsor comment) you can tag along as part of a group and cruise all the way into the 90 levels while soloing is the ultimate grind-fest. I'm also quite sure that XP is gained much, much faster in parties than going solo. So yes, I believe GGG is unjustly persecuting solo players.

And I also don't like the comments along the lines of "it's their arpg and they can do whatever they want with it" or "If you don't like it you should quit now and forever" (a more polite way of saying GTFO). While these comments are true it is a major unfair blow to all who want to play solo. Just as strong a position GGG takes in making PoE not a pay-to-win game, they should also take a similar position in making PoE not a party-to-win game.

And why should they make POE not party to win?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I choose not to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info