Everyone's favorite way to level after 80?

Any certain maps/rolls on maps.
Or even favorite thing to do after 80, doesn't have to be leveling. Just getting a little bored and need something to help out a bit.
Do harder maps you wouldn't normally do, make a hideout, go try and complete some of the challenges, farm corrupted areas, start crafting
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
Do harder maps you wouldn't normally do, make a hideout, go try and complete some of the challenges, farm corrupted areas, start crafting

Harder maps= death= exp loss.. sooo.. haha
Hideout's made
Farming corr is boring
Not enough currency to craft, RNG on the low for me.
Join a public mapping party... you can then literally just follow people around and facerolling to 97 as long as you dont pull a stupid.

edit: let me put in this way on torment if I do run with pub group I get to do like 30x 77 and 10x 78 a day with 0 map from my own pool at minimum cost and if you are not bad eventually you get a decent map popper that let you in on all the high level maps for free.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Mar 5, 2015, 3:09:31 PM
"
ZachInTheBox wrote:
"
comm_il_vec wrote:

Harder maps= death= exp loss.. sooo.. haha
Hideout's made
Farming corr is boring
Not enough currency to craft, RNG on the low for me.

roll a new character
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
Do more maps! At level 80 you still get a shit ton of experience in maps. From my point of view a character isn´t fully specced until he´s level 90.

If you´re playing solo then start running 74+ maps until you have a decent map pool to advance to higher map level. The game actually starts in 75/ 76 maps, because that´s the point where items can have the highest affix rolls possible. Furthermore, the chance of getting good drops increases significantly once you get to 75+. (edit: always roll 30%+ magic monsters, packsize or rare monsters with alterations!)

However, if you don´t have any problems with horrible framerates ( < 60fps), then go ahead and join the public parties where you can join a map for 2-3c. This is actually way cheaper then rolling maps by yourself by the way.

You could also join map rotations. Although, you have to consider wether it´s worth it for you, since most 78 map rotations run Domination + packsize maps. This might be a bit costly if you´re not wealthy enough. It can take up to 20c to finally get the desired mods and then you need another 10c for the Zana mod.
Last edited by muhomorov on Mar 5, 2015, 3:37:58 PM
Level 80 to lvl 90 isn't too bad. You can get there easily with lvl 74/75 maps. Its lvl 90 and upwards that is a chore.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
ZachInTheBox wrote:
Any certain maps/rolls on maps.
Or even favorite thing to do after 80, doesn't have to be leveling. Just getting a little bored and need something to help out a bit.

Start a new character in Bloodlines :)

Then alternate between the two. Grind maps until you can't do it anymore, and then switch to leveling another build.
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
"
Level 80 to lvl 90 isn't too bad. You can get there easily with lvl 74/75 maps. Its lvl 90 and upwards that is a chore.

just run w/e 74-75 maps with easy layouts you have.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
"

just run w/e 74-75 maps with easy layouts you have.

I Can't get 74/75 maps, nothing but 71 maps and below drop for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info