Facebreaker + PvP = BROKEN

"
Powertrip wrote:
"
beefnuggy wrote:
So by criticizing the OP's legitimate point, you're actually admitting that PvP melee vs melee is broken. But sure, you can change your entire build to make up for the lack of game balance.

This is legitimate feedback, not a "help me I can't do it" thread. We can tell the difference, right?

+1

Don't take away the elitist's fun man. This is all they have.
Feedback forum logic: if PVP mele play facebreakers only else play ranged

pvp facebreaker suck:

You are slow, clunky.
Only move skill is shield charge
You get rekt by any trapper
you get rekt by any ranged or caster
You get rekt by any melee using flicker,poncture,degen,glacial hammer (lol try this skill with those new tasalio rings...possibility to get 3k evasion converted to armor at level 28+chance to freeze+ 11-15 phy dam)

Shield charge is the only OP skills in ll pvp used with facebreaker and since they nerfed it I am not sure it is still good.

If you get killed in ll pvp by a facebreaker using anything else than shield charge it is probably your build that sucks.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Mar 5, 2015, 9:31:54 AM
"
Laminar_Flow1 wrote:

2500dps at L28?

That's cute
"
beefnuggy wrote:
So by criticizing the OP's legitimate point, you're actually admitting that PvP melee vs melee is broken. But sure, you can change your entire build to make up for the lack of game balance.

This is legitimate feedback, not a "help me I can't do it" thread. We can tell the difference, right?

+1

What legitimate point?

Lapiz LLD dual strike build has 12.5k damage, going up to 20k if needed.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1195616
Try this
and teach those evil face breaker builds a lesson,
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info