Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Anyone else burnt out of PoE's forums?

"
"
"
Moonyu wrote:
Oooo! Post count envy!

Just checked, this will take me to 9972. But there should be an award for most content. Just like the award for most Arnie photos.

I wonder where my cookie counter is atm, its so totally impossible to keep track, especially when Bex sneaks a few bags out sometimes.^^

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

What the hell am I doing right now?
"
Rofl, now you can browse forums AND own your own imaginary cookie company

Of course, a more natural combination than peanut butter and chocolate. Genius!
this is the most honest discussion thread I have ever seen
on poe forums from these contributors.

clearly meta-trolling.

=P
"
AgnosiousD wrote:
this is the most honest discussion thread I have ever seen
on poe forums from these contributors.

clearly meta-trolling.

=P

This is not the trolling you were looking for.

Hint:

Spoiler
The real troll threads are about: desync, SFL, legacy items, endgame and game is dead. :P
POE is not a forum game. There are games out there whereby the forums are naturally flooded with jokes and get people thinking.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
POE is not a forum game. There are games out there whereby the forums are naturally flooded with jokes and get people thinking.

But im so close to lvl 100 on the forum!
I think many people are burnt out of the PoE's forum game since its end-game is to have the developers acknowledge their post or opinion and implement it in the main game. Unless you play in the offtopic section, where everyone is "high" as a kite flying on top of the Sierra mountains in winter time.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Mar 5, 2015, 7:51:53 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I think many people are burnt out of the PoE's forum game since its end-game is to have the developers acknowledge their post or opinion and implement it in the main game. Unless you play in the offtopic section, where everyone is "high" as a kite flying on top of the Sierra mountains in winter time.

Speak for yourself! Im only high off this fine chianti.
I just recently found Reddit , I've learned more there in the last couple of weeks than I ever did in the many months of posts here .

I think most posts here , like the replies in this thread are just joke posts , I really don't learn anything here any more .

I still frequent here on the off chance someone will make a post that actually means something but alas , those are few and far between .

Far too many troll posts are not being deleted .
ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .
"
Nodders wrote:
I just recently found Reddit , I've learned more there in the last couple of weeks than I ever did in the many months of posts here .

I think most posts here , like the replies in this thread are just joke posts , I really don't learn anything here any more .

I still frequent here on the off chance someone will make a post that actually means something but alas , those are few and far between .

Far too many troll posts are not being deleted .

What troll posts? Quite one!

oh and you want to learn something? Then go to the right forum section and dont expect answers from GD, this is the whining section cycle part of the forum with desync, SFL, legacy items and such people wanna cry about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info