Anyone else burnt out of PoE's forums?

meh, im on the forums more than in the game these days lol
I dont see any any key!
These forums are a good excuse to hang around the game still, while waiting for next content. When I am busy playing, I hardly ever post. Now I am kinda on wind down, I post more useless rubbish than ever.

Forums OP, nerf plz.
The forum meta is indeed very stale.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Yeah, but not as much as the game. I can't even log in for a dom run currently.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
I'm tired of farming for posts.

I even multiboxpost with smurf accounts, but still no good GGG posts drop.

finally sodium after so many years and posts you finally made me laugh
you see the irony do you ?

if you had been mildly shocked for every senseless attention seeking post you would smoke in a corner right now
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 4, 2015, 3:28:39 PM
"
Aw hell naw

Also I've recently cleared the over 9000 plateau, Dirk, I'm coming for your championship man

That is unless you find several more threads like these in to post 4++++ replies to pad dat stat XD

What was your combined total again Mr. Miyagi?

Try to get on my lvl scrub, i rek you m7 i swaer on mah cookeis. :P

*never looks at post count crew*

*never created a bb.com account crew*

*doesnt even know what crews on the misc are good for crew*

"
Correction. 26,376. LOL. ^_^

That means im over 9000, thank you RNG, thank you GGG and thank you Chris! I would also like to thank the academy for giving me what i worked so hard for all my life, thank you all! :)
Oooo! Post count envy!

Just checked, this will take me to 9972. But there should be an award for most content. Just like the award for most Arnie photos.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Oooo! Post count envy!

Just checked, this will take me to 9972. But there should be an award for most content. Just like the award for most Arnie photos.

I wonder where my cookie counter is atm, its so totally impossible to keep track, especially when Bex sneaks a few bags out sometimes.^^
"
"
"
Moonyu wrote:
Oooo! Post count envy!

I wonder where my cookie counter is atm, its so totally impossible to keep track, especially when Bex sneaks a few bags out sometimes.^^

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

You monster, I was just about to go to sleep.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info