[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Hey Skyion if you remember a few pages ago I talked about a slightly alternative build using life/es to mitigate instead of coil/acro and using skill duration nodes to keep up VMS. I prefered life/es because it mitigates both spell+phys (frost bearers are the new Magnus) whereas coil only mitigates phys. Also, having a high EHP pool is more reliable than relying on Acro.

Well I finally managed to kill uber in Warbands thanks to your videos and detailed tactic descriptions. Thank you very much.

If you don't mind, I'll leave a link to my build. For those who are interested in a slightly different take on Scolds VMS.

Nice work, I'm glad to know my guide have actual helpful impact to other people. Very impressed you did it on Warbands with your own take of the build.

I think the idea of having high EHP works, but not sure how you deal with chaos damage? I've thought of doing CI to deal with chaos res and have high ES pool to mitigate damage instead of Lightning Coil. It'll be easier to colour and fill resists for too.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
Excellent Build, but why do you use Kaom's Root ? (No Res, Cant eva) thanks .

Anti stun, I hate getting stun-locked and die from it, especially important in Trio fight.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
Skyion wrote:

I think the idea of having high EHP works, but not sure how you deal with chaos damage? I've thought of doing CI to deal with chaos res and have high ES pool to mitigate damage instead of Lightning Coil. It'll be easier to colour and fill resists for too.

Well for maps I have 3k life and around 0 chaos res (belt+boots+armor or shield). So it's completely fine. Even the L79 village ruin boss is fine.

For ubers I had to do some jewelry swapping, and as you said Atziri's flask is important.

CI seems interesting for ubers specifically. I think the 65% chance to avoid interruption from stuns when casting combined with 50% chance to avoid stuns from ES might be enough to do trio and Atziri. Maybe even Chayula would work. For regular mapping I think CI isn't worth it. Our 3k HP pool acts as anti-ailment and anti stun. Though freezes/chills in temp chains maps are noticable.

Really learned a lot from watching/reading your stuff! :)
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Aug 18, 2015, 4:11:00 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
For regular mapping I think CI isn't worth it. Our 3k HP pool acts as anti-ailment and anti stun. Though freezes/chills in temp chains maps are noticable.

My friend told me that status alignments are based on your life as if you didn't have CI (aka not based one 1). Not sure if that's true or not. Flasks spamming should deal with any problems during mapping anyways.

I really like the fact that you used stun avoidance passives + es 50% stun avoidance instead of Kaom's Roots or Unwavering Stance. Save tons of headaches for resists and movespeed and seems to work just fine.
Hey man what bandits did you do?
Hoak, skill, skill?
"
Light77788 wrote:
Hey man what bandits did you do?
Hoak, skill, skill?

Yeah, that's right, I'll add it on front page.
So if I wanna map I'll use wand + dagger without the shield right? so no rf?

I'm a bit confused

How's the clear speed? Because I'd like to have a well rounded character that can do everything
Last edited by Light77788 on Aug 20, 2015, 1:07:18 PM
you should change melding with the jewelslot 7 points (15%Hp, 20 Int, 1 Jewelslot, 25%ES) to herbalism with the jewelslot next to it 7 points (20%HP, 30 Dex, 1 Jewelslot, inc. Liferec. from Flasks, inc. recspeed from Flasks), so you gain at least 30dex and 5%HP
Sup GUys ...

So with this guide you cant use perma RF ?

Like for maps etc ?

And if not , could it work with level 20 vitality than? Instead of Anger ?
Last edited by magicman77 on Aug 21, 2015, 1:17:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info