[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

2 questions.
1. Bandits?
2. As Shadow better take the Eledamage or Castspeed notes?
"
BansheeLP wrote:
2 questions.
1. Bandits?
2. As Shadow better take the Eledamage or Castspeed notes?

1. Oak or Point, Alira or Point, Point

2. Difference is negligible. I'd go ele damage to save mana.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Last edited by Skyion on Aug 16, 2015, 6:02:59 PM
Hi do you think that pledge of hands could work with this build ? Instead of using rise of the phoenix and righteus fire spell damage bonus.
I hope I am allowed to answer though I am not the TO ;).

You lose the RF spell damage bonus and the shield in general. I think for mapping it would be pretty fine (I have not tried it), and you gain 1 link if you have a 6l, which you could for example fill with Life Leech. For Atziri I am pretty sure it doesnt work as well, for two reasons:

- loss of 1shot damage
- loss of 100% fire resist so you have to dodge the flameblasts
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
EDIT (for some reason I cannot edit my last post):

You can probably mitigate some of the problems by the fact that you gain access to a second 5l/6l. So you can spec your Vaal Molten Shell better, with Spell Echo / Inc. Duration / Fire Penetration / Life Leech / Concentrated Effect. The Life Leech will be tremendous (I tried it), so unless the something 1shots you, you can ignore it. I am pretty sure, however, that the Uber Atziri flameblast would oneshot you.

The other problem is that with using two 5l/6l, you will run into problems with your other links if you are using Kaoms boots.
Ehy man, could you link jewels you used and a more fractioned levelling tree (for levelling purposes of course)

Thanks!
Ty very much char1983 :)
I have 1 more question. How you deal with damage from righteous fire? I see that you don't run vitality or using any life regen because ofc you have VP. So you don't run rigteous fire all time beacuse you haven't regen right ? You cast it only during fight when you could insta leech. Am I right ?
"
T_Rex wrote:
I have 1 more question. How you deal with damage from righteous fire? I see that you don't run vitality or using any life regen because ofc you have VP. So you don't run rigteous fire all time beacuse you haven't regen right ? You cast it only during fight when you could insta leech. Am I right ?

Yes it's only used for the uber boss fights, and nowhere else. It's mitigated by having 100 fire res.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
In the video you can see 4 ruby flasks during the Atziri fight. To use Incinerate, there are two options:

1) Switch on Incinerate, pop a ruby flask, kill the monster within seconds, wait until health drops to zero. Only works when you can clear the area of anything dangerous before your flasks run out and your health drops to zero.

2) Switch on Incinerate and have lots of ruby flasks. Regenerate your ruby flasks during the fight and have close to 100% uptime of ruby flasks. Works for Atziri cause you can regain flask charges from the ads that try to heal her.

I will try to face (normal) Atziri with this build tonight, if my connection permits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info