[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

OK question here - why do you actually need -8 rings? I mean, I think I could sustain rather well on -8 and -5.

If you have -8 rings and amulet, then Incinerate has I think zero mana cost. Well, Incinerate is currently only level 18 on my character, but still - you can probably easily regen enough for a situation where Incinerate costs 8 mana per cast, no?

Thanks BTW for all your answers.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
EDIT (since I cannot edit the post above for some reason I made a new one):

Different situation on a 6l, probably, but on a 5l the mana costs are not that much of an issue it seems to me.
Last edited by Char1983 on Aug 15, 2015, 7:24:18 PM
 Vaal Molten Shell + echo spell good or no
spell x2
my dps + rf (no flask)

need lig coil,but dont has ex for it T^T
Last edited by Sukson on Aug 15, 2015, 9:37:23 PM
"
Char1983 wrote:
EDIT (since I cannot edit the post above for some reason I made a new one):

Different situation on a 6l, probably, but on a 5l the mana costs are not that much of an issue it seems to me.

You'll feel it at level 20 Incinerate, it'll use more mana. But if you can sustain it still, then you won't need all -8s.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
Sukson wrote:
spell x2
my dps + rf (no flask)

Damage is good. Switch out LMP for Slower Proj for bosses. Not sure if LL works better than fire pene or not but goodluck with it. Fire pene doesn't show a higher DPS on tooltip but does insane REAL damage.
Not sure how I feel about your chest piece, you might need to get 6k life without lightning coil to have similar tankiness against physical damage.
How are you handling against STUN?
Please update to latest build to dual curse instead of Frostwall and use Flame Dash when attemping Uber Atziri.
Change Ice Golem to any other golem.

Everything else looks fine, mapping shouldn't be a problem.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Last edited by Skyion on Aug 16, 2015, 1:34:32 AM
Does the Empower on the Vaal Molten Shell actually help? I would guess it doesnt too much. Fire Pen is probably stronger, no?

Can you post your skill tree though? Would be interested in that, I am not even close to the damage reading you got.

I tried Life Leech on the Vaal Molten Shell BTW. Damage goes down noticeably, but it is easier to not die. I seem to have a problem getting to the boss to VMS it down before dying sometimes. I guess I really need a Taste of Hate.
Last edited by Char1983 on Aug 16, 2015, 2:23:42 AM
"
Skyion wrote:
"
Sukson wrote:
spell x2
my dps + rf (no flask)

Damage is good. Switch out LMP for Slower Proj for bosses. Not sure if LL works better than fire pene or not but goodluck with it. Fire pene doesn't show a higher DPS on tooltip but does insane REAL damage.
Not sure how I feel about your chest piece, you might need to get 6k life without lightning coil to have similar tankiness against physical damage.
How are you handling against STUN?
Please update to latest build to dual curse instead of Frostwall and use Flame Dash when attemping Uber Atziri.
Change Ice Golem to any other golem.

Everything else looks fine, mapping shouldn't be a problem.

Change Ice Golem to any other golem.//// (it free []) i want boot 3red 1 blue , and i want buy lig coil 6L
Last edited by Sukson on Aug 16, 2015, 2:52:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info