Act 4 hype is taking too long

"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
We need some ignition here GGG.. Everyone I know including a few hardcore gamers all took a break because they're done with the lack of content, lets get some hypu up shall we? Bring some of these good players to log back in just to talk about something like a sneak peek for act 4!

Taking a break is not a bad thing. It prevents getting burnt out on a game.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
We need some ignition here GGG.. Everyone I know including a few hardcore gamers all took a break because they're done with the lack of content, lets get some hypu up shall we? Bring some of these good players to log back in just to talk about something like a sneak peek for act 4!

What lack of content? The base content never changes anyways, if you think the game lacks content now you gonna think the same thing after you played through act 4.
CharanJaydemyr

Will we see your creation of monsters in Act4? =)

I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
Starzon29 wrote:
CharanJaydemyr

???
"

What lack of content? The base content never changes anyways, if you think the game lacks content now you gonna think the same thing after you played through act 4.

I didn't think the same when SoTV was released. We're probably just burnt out from the lack of end game content specifically. Right now its just 78 Rotations, and Uber atziri, after finding gloves from uber a few times after nerf, I guess I'm pretty burnt out as well..
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"

I didn't think the same when SoTV was released. We're probably just burnt out from the lack of end game content specifically. Right now its just 78 Rotations, and Uber atziri, after finding gloves from uber a few times after nerf, I guess I'm pretty burnt out as well..

Then make new chars or something, there are other things than to play with that 1 char you play right now. You restrict yourself.
"

Then make new chars or something, there are other things than to play with that 1 char you play right now. You restrict yourself.

Since ambush I have made these chars..
lvl 97 Shadow I played a whole array of CI builds
lvl 96 Ranger I tried lowlife ST, lowlife Ripper, Split/Chain
lvl 95 Scion I palyed lowlife wander
lvl 92 duelist/ 90 marauder I retired because melee too OP.

I've brought all to 78 map and atziri grinding capable because SoTV was so gg as an alternative end-game.

But really hope the teasers come out sooner or later and we get a sneak peek of what other alternative end-games we get, things gets a little bit too busy to no-life the game again once its mid year D:
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
"
Starzon29 wrote:
CharanJaydemyr

???

CharanJaydemyr have Ruler of Wraeclast title, its means that he could create monster to Poe =))..

I remember that, becase CharanJay is only one who bought that supportpack for how much was like 12000$ ?
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
Starzon29 wrote:
"
"
Starzon29 wrote:
CharanJaydemyr

???

CharanJaydemyr have Ruler of Wraeclast title, its means that he could create monster to Poe =))..

I remember that, becase CharanJay is only one who bought that supportpack for how much was like 12000$ ?

Its already in the game...the dropbears.
"

Its already in the game...the dropbears.

Huh?

Lol didnt know he made those.

Why not some hot nude scion-type chicks?

Damn if I had 15k to spend on this game, everyone would have boners when encountering my enemies and not heart attacks like with the devourers
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info