Act 4 hype is taking too long

Act 4 might be an elaborate april's fool joke that is never going to happen
"
choopk1993 wrote:

That would be one of the most well thought plans ever, and would require going to next year. You can't say April Fools after the 1st.

One for the books, and great way to ride a prank over the cliff to professional oblivion. I would begrudgingly laugh and applaud. Then I would be sad because other ARPG's really are not fun for me.
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 4, 2015, 6:30:47 AM
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:

That would be one of the most well thought plans ever, and would require going to next year. You can't say April Fools after the 1st.

One for the books, and great way to ride a prank over the cliff to professional oblivion. I would begrudgingly laugh and applaud. Then I would be sad because other ARPG's really are not fun for me.

What if on april 1st 2016 we get act 4 and act 5?^^
"
Earthslug wrote:
Act 4 doesn't matter.

Nobody plays the acts anyway. We basically rush trough them and start playing maps around lvl 60-70 depending on...

All we do is:

ledge
fellshrine
dox/luna

x3

then
maps
or domi farm

I doubt act4 will change that... yeah it will

x3 will become x2 FINALLY

So... NOT hyped here at all.

Don't get me wrong tho, I encourage the good work the devs putting in this game and the new content WILL be great.

Still it will remain a rush to the map device and act 4 will just be a compulsory burden before reaching that goal.

Balance changes. Skill tree changes. New skill gems. New item bases. Loot filter. People anticipate this patch as a whole, not just few extra zones and bosses.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
It's april 6 already, where are the teasers? Any story behind that poe beast? Because everything feels dead at the moment.
"
awetZ020 wrote:
It's april 6 already, where are the teasers? Any story behind that poe beast? Because everything feels dead at the moment.

I'd put my money on this coming week. It makes a lot of sense to put up a 28 day clock on Wednesday (EST).
You never heard of the GTA 5 PC version hype then...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
You never heard of the GTA 5 PC version hype then...

Good thing its not a good GTA game then.^^

Vice city for life!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info