IMPROVED TRADING.

"

Sure, i would love an AH but thats just not what GGG wants, so i make due with what they give me.

I, too, am grateful that we don't have to drop items on the ground anymore. I would like more tools, though.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
"

Sure, i would love an AH but thats just not what GGG wants, so i make due with what they give me.

I, too, am grateful that we don't have to drop items on the ground anymore. I would like more tools, though.

Then you have to learn to use the best tool ever, its called patience. Not everyone can master it, and most gamers dont get their hands on it anyways, but you can try.
"
"
b15h09 wrote:
"

Then you have to learn to use the best tool ever, its called patience. Not everyone can master it, and most gamers dont get their hands on it anyways, but you can try.

Though a virtue, not a tool, I was quite patient for the first year. That's when I suspected they had a 'doh!' moment, and the delay had more to do with their perceived consequences of the implementation than the development of the tech itself. They stubbornly deny the reality of PoE trade, and that puts them in a difficult position to improve upon it.
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
"
b15h09 wrote:

Though a virtue, not a tool, I was quite patient for the first year. That's when I suspected they had a 'doh!' moment, and the delay had more to do with their perceived consequences of the implementation than the development of the tech itself. They stubbornly deny the reality of PoE trade, and that puts them in a difficult position to improve upon it.

Can you link to a GGG dev quote on that because i wasnt aware they didnt want to improve trading.
"

Can you link to a GGG dev quote on that because i wasnt aware they didnt want to improve trading.

Quote on what? They laid out a vague plan to allow tabs that could accept trades asynchronously through the forums (but NO BUYOUTS, lol). Any fool could see this would allow an AH through bots. A forum can't really scan your memory to see what you're running, after all. And now it continues to simmer indefinitely. They want to improve trading, I agree. But their philosophy prevents that from happening, because they embrace a form of trade that PoE doesn't, has never, and will never use.
"
b15h09 wrote:
"

Quote on what? They laid out a vague plan to allow tabs that could accept trades asynchronously through the forums (but NO BUYOUTS, lol). Any fool could see this would allow an AH through bots. A forum can't really scan your memory to see what you're running, after all. And now it continues to simmer indefinitely. They want to improve trading, I agree. But their philosophy prevents that from happening, because they embrace a form of trade that PoE doesn't, has never, and will never use.

You can still play the game, its still a free game with free expansions, so why the rush? You do know they are not filthy rich as blizzard is, right? If they were we had an RMTAH here as it was in D3, but thats not how GGG works. There will be a new trading system and making more threads or comments about it isnt speeding things up.
"

You can still play the game, its still a free game with free expansions, so why the rush? You do know they are not filthy rich as blizzard is, right? If they were we had an RMTAH here as it was in D3, but thats not how GGG works. There will be a new trading system and making more threads or comments about it isnt speeding things up.

Nope, but it isn't slowing things down, either. Not like they bother with the forums :P
"
b15h09 wrote:
I, too, am grateful that we don't have to drop items on the ground anymore.

i really think you hit the nail with this one.

ggg can't implement restrictions on trading as long as there is a fallback solution like this.

and removing the ability to give items to friends by simply dropping them would substantially change the gameplay. too much, even for my taste.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 5, 2015, 4:17:21 AM
GGG don't care to players opinions.

Lot of posts asking for AH and GGG is giving a shit for them.

I want AH too, even if there is a separate server, I don't care.

I'm not in 1990 anymore. Bot issues aren't players' problems, they are fault of lack of professionalism of developers.
Last edited by samfortal on Mar 5, 2015, 8:57:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info