Was GGG too good to us?

"
Lachdanan wrote:
you´re the ones running around at squirrelspeed

Ironically as the guy who petitioned for the green zone to have more powerful movespeed... it's maybe out of control these days. Way more than I asked for. Zoomin' around with +70% on my Ranger all the time always, every other character I play feels slowbro.

Avatar of the Hunt; archery doesn't need to intrinsically be so much better at zoomin'
Last edited by LimitedRooster on Mar 2, 2015, 6:01:28 AM
"
Malone wrote:
I would like to see again new ultra rare unique gear that are very powerfull. Something to hunt for days grinding. Now I am lacking goals in PoE 2015.

I absolutely not like the idea of designing bis uniques. They should be build enabling but not bis. Items like Lioneye's Glare, Shavronne's and Soul Taker was a bad design choice.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
Alternalo wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
I would like to see again new ultra rare unique gear that are very powerfull. Something to hunt for days grinding. Now I am lacking goals in PoE 2015.

I absolutely not like the idea of designing bis uniques. They should be build enabling but not bis. Items like Lioneye's Glare, Shavronne's and Soul Taker was a bad design choice.

Irony.

Shavronne's is "BIS" (debatable) because of the build it enables. The stats on Shavs are not special otherwise.

Soultaker is far from BIS and is a build enabler in a strange way.

Does anyone even use Lioneyes (hello reflect deaths). Either way, it has a unique feature that is actually quite deadly to the bow user.
"
Nubatron wrote:
Does anyone even use Lioneyes

No, since higher tier physical affixes added to bows made it obsolete and the Master mulligan affixes make it trivial to make something that's at least comparable.

Pure physical reflect is pretty much doom anyway if you have critical hits (you're bow - you have critical hits). Gotta have a janky ranged totem for such annoyances.
Last edited by LimitedRooster on Mar 2, 2015, 7:15:01 PM
It's not like we haven't seen a continuous influx of new powerful stuff since the days of 1k hp kaoms. Monsters have gotten a lot stronger, too, so I don't think that's a real problem.
"
kruemel2222 wrote:
It's not like we haven't seen a continuous influx of new powerful stuff since the days of 1k hp kaoms. Monsters have gotten a lot stronger, too, so I don't think that's a real problem.

Monster got stronger? Hmm ok... I feel the opposite... players got so much more dps nowdays and GGG kept nerfing monsters especially the classic super dangerous ones 1 shotting chaos flicker pack that has innate accuracy mod as well as old instant multi-stacking enrage discharge flicker mobs thats notorious in ripping countless of HC players.

All those uber 1 shot discharger/flicker are like super uber nerfed... and all these new players probably has no idea, Lv72 maps and above were considered endgame in beta now any average kids can do 76 77 78 due to overpower builds as well as those mjolntards facerolling everything.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Lachdanan wrote:

Not to mention your habits to whine on the forum once you have found a complicated build to play.

To be fair, there's a lack of complicated builds because the game's engine makes self casting multiple skills really unreliable, clunky, and slow.

You'd probably see a lot more self-cast utility skills pop up in builds if GGG were to implement action queuing, animation cancelling, and the ability to cast skills while in another skill's animation (obviously not across the board for all skills for the last two).
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Is this indirectly a call for a nerf since you didn't get them back then?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
gilrad wrote:
"
Lachdanan wrote:

Not to mention your habits to whine on the forum once you have found a complicated build to play.

To be fair, there's a lack of complicated builds because the game's engine makes self casting multiple skills really unreliable, clunky, and slow.

You'd probably see a lot more self-cast utility skills pop up in builds if GGG were to implement action queuing, animation cancelling, and the ability to cast skills while in another skill's animation (obviously not across the board for all skills for the last two).

If that was possible people would write scripts that just stack spells on top and it plays through them bit by bit. Yeah, make it easier for botters. Self casting is fine, its the players that are lazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info